Welcome To aBlackWeb

They sure got a lot into that one season thought it was like 3 season worth of shit and it didnt feel cluttered.. not sll shows need to have an extended run 3 to 5 years is a good number.. wish they gave this a few more rounds

Yo, haven't watched any of this...........but what was going on with the character Michael K Williams played on this show?

After his death, CBS Morning show did a segment showing him on a video conference call talking about the character..........and he broke down in tears while discussing it.

He said playing that character really took a toll on him.

Yo, haven't watched any of this...........but what was going on with the character Michael K Williams played on this show?

After his death, CBS Morning show did a segment showing him on a video conference call talking about the character..........and he broke down in tears while discussing it.

He said playing that character really took a toll on him.
It wasnt picked up

Just watch the show man

I'm not asking about the show.

I just want to know what it was about the character he was playing that caused him to break down crying.

Considering the way he died, I'm wondering if whatever he was dealing with on this show had something to do with it.

Indirectly or not.

I'm not asking about the show.

I just want to know what it was about the character he was playing that caused him to break down crying.

Considering the way he died, I'm wondering if whatever he was dealing with on this show had something to do with it.

Indirectly or not.
Either way, I'm just recommending you watch the show and see if the answer is there

That's what I was asking about.

What was it specifically about that role that caused him so much trauma?
The role dealt with a lot of racist shit, his character being an abusive and neglectful father , and on top of that he was a repressed flaming battybwoi.

I didn't think the battyman theme was too much of a stretch for him but maybe the combination of all his character flaws(can't remember if he was drug addict as well) hit his psyche on some joker heath ledger shit.

He was a shit and conniving person but he somehow played it enough where you didn't write him off as an irredeemable character, almost playing on the audiences sympathys.

That's prolly all I can remember🤷‍♂️

The role dealt with a lot of racist shit, his character being an abusive and neglectful father , and on top of that he was a repressed flaming battybwoi.

I didn't think the battyman theme was too much of a stretch for him but maybe the combination of all his character flaws(can't remember if he was drug addict as well) hit his psyche on some joker heath ledger shit.

He was a shit and conniving person but he somehow played it enough where you didn't write him off as an irredeemable character, almost playing on the audiences sympathys.

That's prolly all I can remember🤷‍♂️

Thank you bruh.

Damn.......... @AP2.0

Was it really that hard to tell me what @GNS did?

Anyway, I'm not watching the show because I heard there were elements of witchcraft and demonic undertones.

On top of that, if it was so dark that it led to Michael K Williams' death...........I definitely don't wanna see it.

I am gonna watch this though to see if I can get a better insight of what the show was about:

Didn't watch it when it first came out because I wasn't watching the show, but........in light of recent events...........I'm gonna check it out now.

Last edited:
Thank you bruh.

Damn.......... @AP2.0

Was it really that hard to tell me what @GNS did?

Anyway, I'm not watching the show because I heard there were elements of witchcraft and demonic undertones.

On top of that, if it was so dark that it led to Michael K Williams' death...........I definitely don't wanna see it.

I am gonna watch this though to see if I can get a better insight of what the show was about:

Didn't watch it when it first came out because I wasn't watching the show, but........in light of recent events...........I'm gonna check it out now.

🤝🏾

Back