Welcome To aBlackWeb

I recommended you watch this highly popular show where MKW brilliance as an actor once again made an appearance so you can make a determination for yourself. You have other intentions. I recognized that and decided it wasn't worth the back and forth.

Obama fair enough clip.gif

Thank you bruh.

Damn.......... @AP2.0

Was it really that hard to tell me what @GNS did?

Anyway, I'm not watching the show because I heard there were elements of witchcraft and demonic undertones.

On top of that, if it was so dark that it led to Michael K Williams' death...........I definitely don't wanna see it.

I am gonna watch this though to see if I can get a better insight of what the show was about:

Didn't watch it when it first came out because I wasn't watching the show, but........in light of recent events...........I'm gonna check it out now.

Nigga if you scared just say that

d92c91d6817e2c681549a836dcd86d7c30f4132c.gifv
3a7a022f3e33c6ceff1e8fab5e6d25252d62ceff.gifv
Still hate these lil MFs

I'm made late but this was an amazing show

Everyone excelled in they role. Can't believe this was renewed
I’m sure you meant that You didn’t believe that it was canceled, but that show was actually only planned as a limited series from the door like watchmen.

I’m sure you meant that You didn’t believe that it was canceled, but that show was actually only planned as a limited series from the door like watchmen.
That's crazy

I'm only on episode 8 but it doesn't seem like this can be wrapped up in a season

That's crazy

I'm only on episode 8 but it doesn't seem like this can be wrapped up in a season
I mean they wrap up the story.

It comes from a book.

They could have stretched it out more or wrote new shit if the author was with it I suppose.

With Michael K Williams dead and Jonathan Majors busy with being Kang IDK what they could have done.

I can see why they didn't renew this. A whole season of killing white folks, empowering blacks, and to top it all off cutting white folks off.....

By the time this multiverse reaches 2023, white ppl would have been living in cages on some planet of the apes type shit

I can see why they didn't renew this. A whole season of killing white folks, empowering blacks, and to top it all off cutting white folks off.....

By the time this multiverse reaches 2023, white ppl would have been living in cages on some planet of the apes type shit
In an alt universe Lovecraft is the 1st season of The Watchmen

Back