Welcome To aBlackWeb

I got to stop watching this show while doing other shit

rewatching it just peeped how his moms basically told him she was ok with him sacrificing himself for his family
Jurnee knows it as soon as he walks in w his moms

and spends the rest of the episode subtlety alluding to the fact that he ll ultimately die

Journee looks better, that oriental chick is for that off day when u feel like some chinese instead of soul food (or maybe journee is Creole food jambalaya or some ish)
But yea

"Oriental chick" ??

Where were you these past eleven years, if you never heard sbout Jaimie Chung? She played Chi-Chi in that trash Dragon Ball film (and was one of the very few rare things of good about it) , in Zack Snyder film "Sucker Punch" and plenty of main or secondary roles in popular shows like "Gotham" or "The Gifted" .

"Oriental chick" ??

Where were you these past eleven years, if you never heard sbout Jaimie Chung? She played Chi-Chi in that trash Dragon Ball film (and was one of the very few rare things of good about it) , in Zack Snyder film "Sucker Punch" and plenty of main or secondary roles in popular shows like "Gotham" or "The Gifted" .
Never heard of her and I'm proud
Especially since after I looked her up I saw that she started out on the real world and fuck no I didn't watch dbz that american made trash
And yes oriental chick u wanna fight about it?

Never heard of her and I'm proud
Especially since after I looked her up I saw that she started out on the real world and fuck no I didn't watch dbz that american made trash
And yes oriental chick u wanna fight about it?

I meant "Dragon Ball Evolution" , DBZ is Japanese but Fox did acquire the production rights to made a (unsuccessful) film along it, years ago.

Nah, it's just that I was surprized you never heard about her. Yea, she started out as a reality TV pageant before acting. Very nice looking, though.

She got a Ruby in real life too, lol.

We all got those good-at-nothing siblings whining about how you outshine their spot.
Aye yooooooooo

AnyQueasyFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

Back