Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lost my lil bro in a car accident last night...

One last update for y’all...

Finally laid lil bro to rest yesterday. Shit was tough, but afterwards my house was packed with family and we all just sat around drinking, telling stories and laughing and all that.

I knew the definition of “cathartic” but never before had I actually experienced it like that. We was loud and ghetto af but I dont give a fuck if my neighbors got mad. We had a blast and we ALL needed it.

Just want to give a shout out to all y’all who gave some kind words here, and an extra special thanks to everyone involved in putting in for those flowers y’all sent to my mom.

I appreciate y’all, real talk. IDGAF how sappy this come off, but I love y’all for that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This is a good question because trust me grief comes in stages. Just don't let it consume you, my grief didn't hit me till like a year later after the passing of my wife. Keep your head up bro let a cry out and speak to someone if you have to. Shit my nigga I'm all ears if you need me to be

Im sorry to hear about your wife cain. I did not know she passed.

This is a good question because trust me grief comes in stages. Just don't let it consume you, my grief didn't hit me till like a year later after the passing of my wife. Keep your head up bro let a cry out and speak to someone if you have to. Shit my nigga I'm all ears if you need me to be
These are facts. I am still processing and grieving my grandfather and he passed last year while I was deployed.

and just like Cain...if you ever need an ear my brother I'm here for you sincerely

Yeah it was the same with my mother last April. Thought I was good, even made it through Mother's Day better than I thought but last October was rough. Our birthdays are 5 days apart so we would usually celebrate together and I randomly heard one of her favorite songs on the radio and I broke the fuck down out of nowhere. Grief really does come in stages and I'm glad @Inglewood_B your family got the closure of a service. Didnt realize how much that can help til we didnt get to have one for her.

The first year is the hardest. The first holidays, birthdays without them is tough. Last year was the first time that I was able to go through my sister's Instagram, and picture frames in 3 years. Slowly but surely, you heal each day.

The first year is the hardest. The first holidays, birthdays without them is tough. Last year was the first time that I was able to go through my sister's Instagram, and picture frames in 3 years. Slowly but surely, you heal each day.

yeah... his Bday is February 12. I’m probably gon take that day off and kick it with moms.

I dont think Christmas will ever be the same, even tho technically I dont celebrate it in my household with the decorations and stuff. I get my girls gifts tho, but as for myself it’s really gon be fuck that shit forever.

My condolences. Your mother and brother not taking calls is appropriate... not too many ppl take kindly to that and think you're ghosting them. I read somewhere someone said grief has no time limit, you just learn to live with it and move on. Let them and yourself take all the time y'all need. Losing a sibling is a pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Not to make this about me, but I had a sister that passed away a little over 24 years ago and every now and then it hits me like a ton of bricks. This ENTIRE year I have to look at the date of her passing backwards (12/02). Hold your head and stay away from any bad news you have no control over.

I remember having a dream when I was younger my brother died and I legit woke up in tears and even cried after waking up knowing it was a dream but I knew how much he does mean to me so I can only imagine how you feel. There is no right answer brother just keep family close around you and grief and heal together.

Back