Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lost my lil bro in a car accident last night...

My condolences to you and your family. Losing a sibling is painful wound that's hard to heal from. Praying for strenght for you and your family

damn bruh

there's nothin I could say that hasn't already been said

thru it all jus try to stay positive, cuz our energy never dies & yall will connect again

2020 been some shit for real. I felt the exact same way when I heard this about my cousin.

My condolences are out to you and your loved ones. Stay strong out here.

This ain’t no clout chase or give me sympathy thread, even tho I know some of that might be coming my way...

Just needed somewhere to let this out. My mom and older brother both have their phones off not taking any calls, but they are together at least up in Oakland. Talked to my pops and lil sister, they goin through it obviously. Pops and his wife flying down to Florida to be with my lil bro’s wife

My Wife and 2 daughters went to visit her parents for Christmas.

But I’m home alone right now, crushed..

Just wanna say to all y’all in here/out there, since this a time where families get together make sure you tell all of them you love them.

me and my brothers were never the hugging/say I love you type, even though we all knew we did.

I’d give up everything I got right now to be able to talk to my lil bro and tell him I love him and let him “no homo” me all he want to and laugh.

Don’t take none of y’all folks for granted. This shit can be over just like that.

sorry to hear that my man, I lost my lil bro to a reckless driver in 2014 I ain’t been the same since. It’s not something you really get over, you just learn to deal with it.

Back