Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lost my lil bro in a car accident last night...

Ok... so I know I said my last update was gonna be the last, because I don’t like being that self involved and putting personal biz on the internet... but this saga has taken a turn for the surreal, and I think I’m gonna have to be updating this multiple times after this.

Kind of a long story so bear with me.

So y’all know... we laid my lil bro to rest in mid January. And I’ve been doing ok besides one day in February, which happened to be his birthday. I took the day off and visited his grave, and talked to him a lil bit. Afterwards I was pretty much in shambles that whole day. But I’ve been able to get back on track.

I try to talk to moms as much as I can, almost every day, I make sure to reach out to her because obviously she took it harder than anyone.

But yesterday she called me first... which is not uncommon but on Sundays I usually call first. She said she had gotten a call from Florida Highway Patrol. She lives here in California so obviously it had something to do with my brother. She pick up, and they tell her they reopened the investigation into the accident.

The initial investigation said my brother, who was leaving the gym, had pulled out too far of the driveway and didn’t look to see car that eventually hit him. This car was going about 85mph, which is excessive but it wasn’t a residential street so it wasn’t unbelievable that an accident like that could happen here.

We all thought, it was just a terrible situation and my brother’s mistake cost him his life. But after the initial police left the scene they had other investigators there where the street was basically closed off, and they were there until basically the next morning. Talking to witness, reviewing tape recorded by the CVS where his car ended up, checking the street for skid marks, etc...

So like I said, here we are 2 months later and FHP is calling my mom. They asked if she had been in contact with my brother’s wife lately. They’ve been trying to get in contact to tell her what they found, but she won’t return any calls.

Mom’s called his wife to see what was up, and she pretty much played dumb, saying she didn’t know it was them. But of course she know it’s them, they show up on caller ID.

Weird. You’d think if anyone would want to know what they had to say it’d be his widow...But aight. So moms tell her to call them back and yadda yadda .

Few hours later FHP call moms back and asked about if she knew if my brother had enemies and also that his wife’s behavior is a “bit irregular” and so they felt that from that point on, all details on this new investigation would go straight to her, and my father down in Texas.

And that based on witness statements, video evidence, and the suspicious lack of skid marks that would signal that the car that hit my brother at least tried to stop... and the fact that it wasn’t a 2 car accident like we all thought, there were actually FOUR cars involved in total... the FHP have now declared this a HOMICIDE investigation.

Fucking HOMICIDE. On Christmas Eve. I wish I was making this up.

The lady in the car that hit my brother is not cooperating, and lawyered up. Which is completely expected. But now we find out my brother’s wife has been directing all the calls from FHP to a lawyer she hired, despite the fact that they haven’t even told her the investigation has been reopened, let alone as a homicide.

I do not want to jump the gun here, but it don’t look good y’all. That rifle in my closet is callin to me and I got about a month and a half worth of leave banked, that I could use to make a trip down to Florida. And I’m seriously considering it.

Wait so how would that work? She potentially got somebody to cause the accident? Did he get hit from behind and pushed into cross traffic?

Ok... so I know I said my last update was gonna be the last, because I don’t like being that self involved and putting personal biz on the internet... but this saga has taken a turn for the surreal, and I think I’m gonna have to be updating this multiple times after this.

So y’all know... we laid my lil bro to rest in mid January. And I’ve been doing ok besides one day in February, which happened to be his birthday. I took the day off and visited his grave, and talked to him a lil bit. Afterwards I was pretty much in shambles that whole day. But I’ve been able to get back on track.

I try to talk to moms as much as I can, almost every day, I make sure to reach out to her because obviously she took it harder than anyone.

But yesterday she called me first... which is not uncommon but on Sundays I usually call first. She said she had gotten a call from Florida Highway Patrol. She lives here in California so obviously it had something to do with my brother. She pick up, and they tell her they reopened the investigation into the accident.

The initial investigation said my brother, who was leaving the gym, had pulled out too far of the driveway and didn’t look to see car that eventually hit him. This car was going about 85mph, which is excessive but it wasn’t a residential street so it wasn’t unbelievable that an accident like that could happen here.

We all thought, it was just a terrible situation and my brother’s mistake cost him his life. But after the initial police left the scene they had other investigators there where the street was basically closed off, and they were there until basically the next morning. Talking to witness, reviewing tape recorded by the CVS where his car ended up, checking the street for skid marks, etc...

So like I said, here we are 2 months later and FHP is calling my mom. They asked if she had been in contact with my brother’s wife lately. They’ve been trying to get in contact to tell her what they found, but she won’t return any calls.

Mom’s called his wife to see what was up, and she pretty much played dumb, saying she didn’t know it was them. But of course she know it’s them, they show up on caller ID.

Weird. You’d think if anyone would want to know what they had to say it’d be his widow...But aight. So moms tell her to call them back and yadda yadda .

Few hours later FHP call moms back and asked about if she knew if my brother had enemies and also that his wife’s behavior is a “bit irregular” and so they felt that from that point on, all details on this new investigation would go straight to her, and my father down in Texas.

And that based on witness statements, video evidence, and the suspicious lack of skid marks that would signal that the car that hit my brother at least tried to stop... and the fact that it wasn’t a 2 car accident like we all thought, there were actually FOUR cars involved in total... the FHP have now declared this a HOMICIDE investigation.

The lady in the car that hit my brother is not cooperating, and lawyered up. Which is completely expected. But now we find out my brother’s wife has been directing all the calls from FHP to a lawyer she hired, despite the fact that they haven’t even told her the investigation has been reopened, let alone as a homicide.

I do not want to jump the gun here, but it don’t look good y’all. That rifle in my closet is callin to me and I got about a month and a half worth of leave banked, that I could use to make a trip down to Florida. And I’m seriously considering it.

damn im sorry to hear that.

All I can say/suggest is that even tho shit look a lil wild right now... dont do nothing crazy just yet. It's easy to say that from the sidelines not being involved but that's all I got fam... Either way I hope you and your fam find closure. Stay strong bruh

Fam on the real, in your shoes, id consider killing everyone involved. Really would. So I get it.

But with that said, do yourself and your whole family a huge favor and give your guns to someone you trust to hold onto until this whole shit is done.

damn im sorry to hear that.

All I can say/suggest is that even tho shit look a lil wild right now... dont do nothing crazy just yet. It's easy to say that from the sidelines not being involved but that's all I got fam... Either way I hope you and your fam find closure. Stay strong bruh

Word, but also, dont do anything crazy at all man.

And I know that shit is tough. Its hard to make good decisions when you are living through it. But throwing away your freedom doesnt do anyone good. Your family needs you and you being behind bars wont do nothing but make life super tough for your family

Wait so how would that work? She potentially got somebody to cause the accident? Did he get hit from behind and pushed into cross traffic?

Man I don’t even know. Like I said we just found out yesterday, that was even captured footage. So We haven’t seen it yet... but whatever they seen, and the things they say they’ve found out since, leads them to suspect a homicide.

wow. wow. wow.

Word, but also, dont do anything crazy at all man.

And I know that shit is tough. Its hard to make good decisions when you are living through it. But throwing away your freedom doesnt do anyone good. Your family needs you and you being behind bars wont do nothing but make life super tough for your family

All that sadness and heartbreak I felt the last 2 months is giving way to rage and malice. I ain’t even cried yet... I’m just fuckin hot right now.
I don’t wanna assume nothin about his wife yet, but I had her in my house. Around my kids. I fuckin cried for her as much as I did my brother.

Wait for as many facts as possible before you react. Right now you just seeing targets, that's understandable. I'm not in your shoes so I won't tell you how to act I can only tell you to wait for the facts to be presented to you and do with that information what you will.

For now just breathe dawg.

Have somebody come get your guns and keep them away from you until this is all over.

While I 100% get your anger and everything, now is the time to keep a level head. Let the investigation finish and the folks that need to be brought up on charges will get hit with 'em.

Maybe even go to church. Ionno homie, anything to calm your spirit right now.

One detail I learned that’s really sticking with me...

They say my brother had put his car into reverse, and was trying to back up to get out of the way. Which means he seen it coming, and for whatever reason couldn’t. I don’t know if I’ll even be able to watch the tape.

it don’t look good yall. At all.

whatever you do I support don’t mean much or anything but I support it. Cuz that’s sketchy

All that sadness and heartbreak I felt the last 2 months is giving way to rage and malice. I ain’t even cried yet... I’m just fuckin hot right now.
I don’t wanna assume nothin about his wife yet, but I had her in my house. Around my kids. I fuckin cried for her as much as I did my brother.

I know the feeling bro.

A few years ago my grandfather got murdered in some mass shooting. A dude everyone knew was crazy snapped and killed 6 people, my grandfather included.

It took everything in me to not murder dude. Like every thought I had was about killing that mfer. Nothing else made sense. I couldnt even mourn like I wanted too. Revenge was the only thing on my mind.

For me, the best part was they locked dude right up. So he wasnt out where I could get him while they was investigating. And even then I kept having thougts of trying to kill him in court during trial.

Even now years later, I still get filled with crazy amounts of anger and I still wanna kill dude.

I say all that to say I understand where you coming from. And I understand how easy it is to cross that line. But it still dont make sense to do it and spend years behind bars when your kids need you.

Thats why I said talk to someone that you trust and that loves you, and have that person hold your guns.

I remember not being able to sleep at night and thinking about just shooting at dudes family cause I couldnt get to him.

That shit gets dark as fuck. The line is super super thin. Thats why you should get rid of your weapons for now so you dont do something your gonna regret.

One detail I learned that’s really sticking with me...

They say my brother had put his car into reverse, and was trying to back up to get out of the way. Which means he seen it coming, and for whatever reason couldn’t. I don’t know if I’ll even be able to watch the tape.

it don’t look good yall. At all.

did he have a large policy? how was she as a wife? any prior suspicions?

I know the feeling bro.

A few years ago my grandfather got murdered in some mass shooting. A dude everyone knew was crazy snapped and killed 6 people, my grandfather included.

It took everything in me to not murder dude. Like every thought I had was about killing that mfer. Nothing else made sense. I couldnt even mourn like I wanted too. Revenge was the only thing on my mind.

For me, the best part was they locked dude right up. So he wasnt out where I could get him while they was investigating. And even then I kept having thougts of trying to kill him in court during trial.

Even now years later, I still get filled with crazy amounts of anger and I still wanna kill dude.

I say all that to say I understand where you coming from. And I understand how easy it is to cross that line. But it still dont make sense to do it and spend years behind bars when your kids need you.

Thats why I said talk to someone that you trust and that loves you, and have that person hold your guns.

I remember not being able to sleep at night and thinking about just shooting at dudes family cause I couldnt get to him.

That shit gets dark as fuck. The line is super super thin. Thats why you should get rid of your weapons for now so you dont do something your gonna regret.

Thank you for this, this was very touching. Thank you for your transparency.

Back