Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lost my lil bro in a car accident last night...

Haven’t updated this in a while, and I last left off it in a real dark space.

just wanna once again thank everybody for the kind words and everything.

So… anyway to get right down to it. I can’t post any particulars but a couple months back, my mom ended up filing a lawsuit against the city of Saint Petersburg, Florida and their Police Department. And they’ve decided to settle…

For $8 million dollars. Now obviously there are some conflicting emotions here. My mom is finally getting the closure she definitely needed. And $8 million is $8 million (minus taxes and lawyers fees of course).

This feels like some nasty shit to celebrate, and I’d rather have my little brother back, but also I’m happy for my mom that she can retire early and do what she loves to do… which is travel.

Also I gotta apologize to my sister in law, (even though I know she didn’t and won’t read this thread) because I was on some other shit. I’m not privy to the case and the details, but from what I gather… Saint Petersburg pigs purposely tried to manipulate some shit making it look like a bunch of other shit, when really they just didn’t do their fucking jobs.

Hence the $8milly. Nasty nasty shit. But like it say in Proverbs

“…the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.”

Anyway. I guess this is sort of a happy ending to this tragedy.

It’s still “FUCK 1x” all day. Even more so now that I personally see just how low down and grimey they can be.

ACAB and all that.
Pay it forward brother

That's how you un-taint that money if you feel a way about taking it

Pay it forward brother

That's how you un-taint that money if you feel a way about taking it

I hear that. Obviously some of it will find me in some way but we have a pretty big family. I got 2 other brothers and a sister so, I honestly wasn’t even thinking of it like that.

It’s more for moms getting her answers, and like I said, she can retire a few years early.

I wouldn’t be opposed to her putting up a trust for my kids tho.

Haven’t updated this in a while, and I last left off it in a real dark space.

just wanna once again thank everybody for the kind words and everything.

So… anyway to get right down to it. I can’t post any particulars but a couple months back, my mom ended up filing a lawsuit against the city of Saint Petersburg, Florida and their Police Department. And they’ve decided to settle…

For $8 million dollars. Now obviously there are some conflicting emotions here. My mom is finally getting the closure she definitely needed. And $8 million is $8 million (minus taxes and lawyers fees of course).

This feels like some nasty shit to celebrate, and I’d rather have my little brother back, but also I’m happy for my mom that she can retire early and do what she loves to do… which is travel.

Also I gotta apologize to my sister in law, (even though I know she didn’t and won’t read this thread) because I was on some other shit. I’m not privy to the case and the details, but from what I gather… Saint Petersburg pigs purposely tried to manipulate some shit making it look like a bunch of other shit, when really they just didn’t do their fucking jobs.

Hence the $8milly. Nasty nasty shit. But like it say in Proverbs

“…the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.”

Anyway. I guess this is sort of a happy ending to this tragedy.

It’s still “FUCK 1x” all day. Even more so now that I personally see just how low down and grimey they can be.

ACAB and all that.
Hey bro, I’m glad it didn’t go the way we all thought it was going with your sister in law. I’m happy for your mom getting the closure that she could possibly get. Continue to keep your family and your head up. You are still in our prayers.

RIP to your brother dude. I’m thankful you guys can have some sort of semblance of peace in the fact your brother is taking care of y’all in heaven but I know this is something y’all can never get over. I’m so sorry this happened to you and yours.

Damn I forgot about that. How time they lookin to give that hefa?

I don’t know. But they had her in custody for a bit, then let her go. Never tested her blood alcohol. Didn’t interview witnesses. The tape we got from the CVS that showed the accident we got because moms was calling around making shit happen, otherwise they wouldn’t have had that.

Things on the tape made it kinda look like someone behind my brother was trying to trap him out there, but it turned out to be not the case.

But they used that to make us feel suspicious about my sister in law, while at the same time they were telling her a whole different fucking narrative.

I don’t know if this lady was someone if some significance or she had some connections but it looks like they were actively trying to cover things up on her behalf. Private investigator did some digging, talked to some witnesses… she was definitely shit faced and tried drive away from the scene, but another car, who from the video we almost thought was an accomplice to some fuck shit, actually chased the lady down and got her to stop about a block and a half away.

All that to say, they only just last week re-arrested her and formally charged her vehicular manslaughter and some other shit. Who knows what’s gonna stick.

I wanna see some of these responding officers catch some charges too, but that seems unlikely which is why I feel like they are anxious to settle out of court. And why our lawyer thinks he might be able to squeeze more out of it.

Back