Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lost my lil bro in a car accident last night...

Since I just dropped this heavy shit on all y’all figured I may as well do an update.

So I got the call at about 7:30 last night while I was wrapping gifts... I was on my knees crying a puddle into the floor for about 15 minutes then just basically sat in the dark til about 1 in the morning.

finished the gifts then went to sleep. Wife brought the kids back this morning. I didn’t have the heart to tell them about their uncle yet and ruin their Christmas. But my wife read my spirit pretty much immediately, said the air in the house felt heavy.

Watching my girls opening their gifts being all happy and excited and shit helped soooooo much tho. I needed that.

family finally starting to call and come through. The real test is gon be when my mom get back, I already know that’s gon be a shitshow.

But I’m gettin through it. Thanks all y’all for the words and shit. Haven’t read through this thread yet, but know I appreciate it.

Since I just dropped this heavy shit on all y’all figured I may as well do an update.

So I got the call at about 7:30 last night while I was wrapping gifts... I was on my knees crying a puddle into the floor for about 15 minutes then just basically sat in the dark til about 1 in the morning.

finished the gifts then went to sleep. Wife brought the kids back this morning. I didn’t have the heart to tell them about their uncle yet and ruin their Christmas. But my wife read my spirit pretty much immediately, said the air in the house felt heavy.

Watching my girls opening their gifts being all happy and excited and shit helped soooooo much tho. I needed that.

family finally starting to call and come through. The real test is gon be when my mom get back, I already know that’s gon be a shitshow.

But I’m gettin through it. Thanks all y’all for the words and shit. Haven’t read through this thread yet, but know I appreciate it.

you dont have to rush this process whatsoever. take your time. like seriously.

take

your

time

Back