Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne's Private Jet Searched by Feds. Update: The Feds found guns & cocaine on the plane

I just wonder how high a might need to get like is your tolerance mad low? I popped some Xanax like twice and fell sleep. Never felt need to go further weed

Lol at crack and coke not being the same thing. That's like saying baked chicken and buffalo wings aren't the same thing.
Lol at these buffalo wings are fried and spicy and baked chicken isn't so they aren't the same thing ass niggas. Lol at pretending they're both not chicken. Lol at pretending crack isn't cooked up coke. Lol at early 80s crackhead logic in 2020. Fohwtbs

Lol at crack and coke not being the same thing. That's like saying baked chicken and buffalo wings aren't the same thing.
Lol at these buffalo wings are fried and spicy and baked chicken isn't so they aren't the same thing ass niggas. Lol at pretending they're both not chicken. Lol at pretending crack isn't cooked up coke. Lol at early 80s crackhead logic in 2020. Fohwtbs
That was a horrible analogy for your point, lol. Taking your analogy though, fried, sauced up wings are definitely less healthy than plain old baked chicken. That’s the difference between coke and crack. The preparation hits you different.

They do

Coke is not in the same ballpark as meth, crack and heroin.

It's because of it was used to make crack so people think it's the same.

Like the others are highly addictive hence why they say dont try it even once.

Being a coke addict is about as stupid as being a weed addict

is that right?

maxresdefault.jpg

Cokeheads can make and keep millions

A crackhead lives in a box

Plenty crackheads don't live in boxes.

Lot of working class dudes do hard drugs in binges on the weekend.

The underbelly of drug use is it's own world.

I once knew a bad stripper who said "weed,coke,heroin,crack it's all the same shit"

I wanted to fuck her until then.

Plenty celebs were smokers and wallstreet guys.

eventually it usually comes to some conclusion be it cold turkey rehab,or self destruction.

I never did coke.

But I knew enough functional coke heads and enough nonfunctional crack heads to know the shit ain't the same

Everyone hasn't tho *shrugs*

I never did shit but weed but saw more than a few homeboys fuck their life up as young 20 yr olds fuckin’ wit’ Coke...lost 2 of those niggaz before we were 25...and none of them ever smoked crack...and I’ve also seen first hand tha results of crack too...just seen less people OD off crack than Coke but tha end results usually tha same...fucked up...niggaz can’t convince me fuckin’ wit’ ANY hard/processed drugs is any better or worse...tha goes for pills/prescription drugs too

Back