Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne's Private Jet Searched by Feds. Update: The Feds found guns & cocaine on the plane

Mad bartenders, waitresses, cooks, like everybody in the service industry...

I've worked mad bars and clubs where bartenders just be serving unaware their nose still a little white from that shit
If workers are doing coke at work, wouldn't that mean they have a dependency on it? Having a dependency on a substance means you can't function without it. That is a problem

Some of yall would make terrible d.a.r.e speakers for kids.

Kid - is Coke bad for you.
Abw- of course not. Look at me, I do it all the time. I took a bump before I came to give you this speech. It is hard for me to cope with real life without it but I can quit any time I want. But stay away from, heroin, and crack. It will turn you into an addict. It will have you depending on it.

Kid - did you need to use it to give the speech? Sounds like you are dependant on it.

Abw- naw, kid. I can quit any time I want. I just don't want to. Just because I use it at inappropriate places or by myself, I don't have a problem. Also, if you have pure coke, you won't get arrested by the cops. When you see people get arrested for coke, that is because it has been mixed with something else. We call that "cutting". Anyway kids, I have to go now. Remember, don't do drugs, but coke is cool.

This fed thread bout to have some of y'all messed up out here, lol.

Some of yall would make terrible d.a.r.e speakers for kids.

Kid - is Coke bad for you.
Abw- of course not. Look at me, I do it all the time. I took a bump before I came to give you this speech. It is hard for me to cope with real life without it but I can quit any time I want. But stay away from, heroin, and crack. It will turn you into an addict. It will have you depending on it.

Kid - did you need to use it to give the speech? Sounds like you are dependant on it.

Abw- naw, kid. I can quit any time I want. I just don't want to. Just because I use it at inappropriate places or by myself, I don't have a problem. Also, if you have pure coke, you won't get arrested by the cops. When you see people get arrested for coke, that is because it has been mixed with something else. We call that "cutting". Anyway kids, I have to go now. Remember, don't do drugs, but coke is cool.

This fed thread bout to have some of y'all messed up out here, lol.
Name names

Smh chi dont tell me you a coke boy too
Coke is still a hard drug, you not gon tell me niggas out here only doing coke at a party and thats it
They do

Coke is not in the same ballpark as meth, crack and heroin.

It's because of it was used to make crack so people think it's the same.

Like the others are highly addictive hence why they say dont try it even once.

Being a coke addict is about as stupid as being a weed addict

Last edited:
@Chicity forgot to quote your post but this is in response to your post.
You, du, Robato, 5 grand, are a few posters I remember. Just saying, do y'all research. Cocaine is addictive. Especially when you don't know the purity of it or what it has been cut with. Starts off as a "party" drug but when you can't get that same high after your first 5 times, people up the amount or go to something stronger. That is when overdose happens. Reason why people down play coke is because it is more expensive and is considered the rich person drug.

@Chicity forgot to quote your post but this is in response to your post.
You, du, Robato, 5 grand, are a few posters I remember. Just saying, do y'all research. Cocaine is addictive. Especially when you don't know the purity of it or what it has been cut with. Starts off as a "party" drug but when you can't get that same high after your first 5 times, people up the amount or go to something stronger. That is when overdose happens. Reason why people down play coke is because it is more expensive and is considered the rich person drug.

I can only speak to my own experience, which was that it wasn’t addictive at all. Obviously not everyone has had that experience.

I can only speak to my own experience, which was that it wasn’t addictive at all. Obviously not everyone has had that experience.
Fair enough. But alot of coke is heavily stepped on. But you normally get addicted when it is done often. People try to chase that high because the high is short term. And most want it to last longer.

When I started fuckingbw that shit, it was wild finding out how many regular mothafuckas I found out used that shit. Older family members, older heads that were friends of the family n bitches from around the way. Coke is nothing I condone, some of the people I used w needed up graduating to crack and ruining their fuckng lives. Part of the reason why I stopped, It was only a matter of time until I turned to something harder.

Coke heads be uppity too. Like bitch don’t look down on loud cuz you want a bloody nose

Fair enough. But alot of coke is heavily stepped on. But you normally get addicted when it is done often. People try to chase that high because the high is short term. And most want it to last longer.

I’m talking about sporadic use only

doesnt this go without saying????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i hate you niggas brah

Nah cause nobody can sporadically use heroin, and the argument was being made that it was on the same level.

Back