Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne's Private Jet Searched by Feds. Update: The Feds found guns & cocaine on the plane

I mean it’s just facts...

I tried it a few times in a two month period because it was just available (my ex’s friend was dating a plug). Never spent my own money on it cause it didn’t seem like it was worth it. I prefer weed over anything.

Gives you a lil buzz and energy but I couldn’t understand how people get hooked to the point where they throw away their lives for it. Maybe the shit I tried just wasn’t that A1.
You had table salt. Give God praise that it was cut 98%. Amen.

Smh chi dont tell me you a coke boy too
Coke is still a hard drug, you not gon tell me niggas out here only doing coke at a party and thats it

There is such a thing as recreational coke users...I met a few...weekenders...thing is some of those people end up hooked on that shit. I used to fuck w that shit n started as a weekender and wound up as a anytime anyplace nigga. I dont even drink today to avoid that lifestyle completely.

Lol a big milestone of adulthood for me was realizing how many people actually do coke

When I started fuckingbw that shit, it was wild finding out how many regular mothafuckas I found out used that shit. Older family members, older heads that were friends of the family n bitches from around the way. Coke is nothing I condone, some of the people I used w needed up graduating to crack and ruining their fuckng lives. Part of the reason why I stopped, It was only a matter of time until I turned to something harder.

You can't do a line of coke. It's impossible.

Anytime you see somebody snorting a line of anything that person is a clown. You're supposed to fold a dollar bill in half the long way. Then you cut a straw to about the length of your pinky. After you've cut the cocaine in half (baking soda works but there's other things you can cut coke with) then you sniff half of a half of a line in one nostril and half of a half of a line in the other nostril.

Powder cocaine doesn't hit you like crack. It takes a while before it starts to effect you, like wine. By the end of the night you'll be sitting there with your mouth wide open and your legs will be shaking.

As far as I can tell, powder coke and crack are polar opposites. As much powder as I've done in my lifetime, I've never had the urge to rob somebody or sell my body to get more powder. I've also sniffed heroin in my lifetime but that's a monster, there's ways of gradually withdrawing from heroin but it's impossible to quit cold turkey.

I'd like to say that powder cocaine should be legal, but as soon as you cook it into crack it becomes something totally different.

My recommendation is to stick with weed and alcohol and if you can find some powder cocaine, give it a try. But stay away from crack and heroin.

So this nigga tellin niggas to stay away from crack n heroin......no shit sherlock.

There is such a thing as recreational coke users...I met a few...weekenders...thing is some of those people end up hooked on that shit. I used to fuck w that shit n started as a weekender and wound up as a anytime anyplace nigga. I dont even drink today to avoid that lifestyle completely.
Anytime anyplace coke head is hilarious

Anytime anyplace coke head is hilarious

I have an addictive personality. Same thing happened w weed. One weekend I'm just smoking w my friends on the weekends, next thing I know I'm selling weed just to fund my habit...I was the world's worst weed dealer. Never made a cent. Just made enough to pay my connect. I eventually fucked up the consignment and he ain't even trip. Nigga laughed in my face n Just told me, I wasn't cut out for that shit and to give it up, cause the next nigga might not take it so lightly.

I have an addictive personality. Same thing happened w weed. One weekend I'm just smoking w my friends on the weekends, next thing I know I'm selling weed just to fund my habit...I was the world's worst weed dealer. Never made a cent. Just made enough to pay my connect. I eventually fucked up the consignment and he ain't even trip. Nigga laughed in my face n Just told me, I wasn't cut out for that shit and to give it up, cause the next nigga might not take it so lightly.

Lol ole smokey from Friday ass nigga

Nobody makes money selling weed. It's the same story every time.

Ditto for cocaine. If you smoke crack it's impossible to sell coke. I've hooked up a handful of people with my connection and they could have tripled their money but they fucked it up every time and cut the coke. Then they sell it to a confidential informant 3X and get arrested. Then they need a lawyer and their permanently banned from the coke game. It happens every time.

You can make money selling heroin because you can cut it and mark up the price.

You can make money selling coke. You can mark up the price, but you can't cut it. Just buy it for $50 per gram and resell it for $150 per gram - But you can't cut it. It has to be pure cocaine. Cops won't even arrest you if your product is pure cocaine.

Weed is the drug that makes the least profit. And like you said, if you smoke it you won't make a dime. You'll just make enough to support your habit.

And for the record, I have a cousin in the DEA who broke it down for me. He said that the purpose of the DEA isn't to catch people who are selling coke and heroin. The purpose of the DEA is to catch people who cut the drugs with rat poison or flour and try to pass it off as coke. Or people who bag up dirt and try to pass it off as heroin. But if your product is what you say it is, the DEA won't bother you.

Nobody makes money selling weed. It's the same story every time.

Ditto for cocaine. If you smoke crack it's impossible to sell coke. I've hooked up a handful of people with my connection and they could have tripled their money but they fucked it up every time and cut the coke. Then they sell it to a confidential informant 3X and get arrested. Then they need a lawyer and their permanently banned from the coke game. It happens every time.

You can make money selling heroin because you can cut it and mark up the price.

You can make money selling coke. You can mark up the price, but you can't cut it. Just buy it for $50 per gram and resell it for $150 per gram - But you can't cut it. It has to be pure cocaine. Cops won't even arrest you if your product is pure cocaine.

Weed is the drug that makes the least profit. And like you said, if you smoke it you won't make a dime. You'll just make enough to support your habit.

And for the record, I have a cousin in the DEA who broke it down for me. He said that the purpose of the DEA isn't to catch people who are selling coke and heroin. The purpose of the DEA is to catch people who cut the drugs with rat poison or flour and try to pass it off as coke. Or people who bag up dirt and try to pass it off as heroin. But if your product is what you say it is, the DEA won't bother you.

gtfoh. prove it

What are the fucking rules for anything anymore ? Sooooo they just let him go that's not weird and nobody should find this suspicious ?

It was probably just a lil bit found.

So he was under the legal amount to have ? Is there a legal amount you can have ?

Also I read this...

Should somebody onboard actually be charged, The Herald adds that that person could spend Christmas in federal custody since the courts are closed for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Per Complex

So they probably just said fuck it thats mad work for a weekend. :mybad:

Last edited:
What are the fucking rules for anything anymore ? Sooooo they just let him go that's not weird and nobody should find this suspicious ?
It was probably just a lil bit found.

I said it's like a souvenir down there

like when you get off the plane in Hawaii they put a lei around your neck

in Miami you get a lil coke lol

It is crazy y'all don't think cocaine is not addictive. Y'all need to do your research. Most of what people get is extremely stepped on with a foreign substance. Mainly to stretch the product and increase sells. The other reason is that most people's bodies can't take pure coke. It affects the heart. So depending if you have a batch of coke that is maybe above %50, more then likely you may get addictive. Also, most people don't know what they are addicted to until they try it for a first time. So you are gambling with your life.

Back