Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne's Private Jet Searched by Feds. Update: The Feds found guns & cocaine on the plane

Never done coke or crack. All I know is there was a crack epidemic. Never heard of a cocaine powder epidemic. And I’ve seen crackheads do some wild shit I’ve never seen a coke head do. So the effect on a person is obviously different.
this dude said he never heard of a cocaine powder epidemic. smmfh. crack cocaine cant exist without powder cocaine. you literally cannot have one without the other. it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a crack epidemic without having a powder cocaine epidemic. wtf are you talking about???

this dude said he never heard of a cocaine powder epidemic. smmfh. crack cocaine cant exist without powder cocaine. you literally cannot have one without the other. it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a crack epidemic without having a powder cocaine epidemic. wtf are you talking about???
Stop being dense bruh. You know what I mean. You niggas playing technicalities and semantics. Of course crack is made from powder, but the effects on the body from crack and that from cocaine in powder form are very different.

So when I say there wasn’t a cocaine powder epidemic, I mean there wasn’t an epidemic from people snorting cocaine powder.

LOL they literally are the same though
All I'm saying is this....

Of all the cokeheads I personally know vs crackheads/dope fiends I know

It's only the crack/dope fiends that have ruined their lives, lost their jobs, relocated to diff states to try starting over, overdosed or even died

The coke heads I know while some still do it, some just quit when they found a reason to, all while never taking time off their jobs or losing them, or having to 'start over'

Hell the coke heads I knew never even so much as went to rehab while the crack/dope fiends don't stand a chance without some professional support

U can't tell me there isn't a difference...n some of these guys were real coke heads cleaned up no prob on their own

I’d happily sniff a line, wouldn’t go near crack tho.

unless you have experience in doing drugs you’re talking from a clueless position.

yes coke is addictive but crack addiction is a whole other ball game.

few of my boys who used to party on coke was cool till they decided to try crack. Now they’re in an out of prison for robberies to get their next hit.

never known someone to do that on coke no matter how heavy their use.

So by that logic ice and water are the same. Which one would you rather drive on?
By what logic?

These are scientific facts

Water is embalming fluid and ice is speed

They're not even related

Nigga crack is cocaine

Last edited:
I’d happily sniff a line, wouldn’t go near crack tho.

unless you have experience in doing drugs you’re talking from a clueless position.

yes coke is addictive but crack addiction is a whole other ball game.

few of my boys who used to party on coke was cool till they decided to try crack. Now they’re in an out of prison for robberies to get their next hit.

never known someone to do that on coke no matter how heavy their use.
My god brother was a college graduate who worked in sales,but was a cokehead.

He was older than us by a few yrs.Like 10 yrs older.

nigga went from having a house in Atlanta to getting coke seizures and moving back to Detroit and been a coke head junkie ever since living with his father .

My other man was hustling for my guy and was a snorter and became a J.

My rap partner ruined our group using cocaine

The same substance in a different form, which makes it different
No it doesn't.

smoking regular leaf style or smoking oils out a vape are still the same drug ,weed .

There are only slight differences in effects and that's because of the shit added and the fact that its being smoked and not sniffed.

Coke and crack are coke but ice has nothing to do with embalming fluid.

Idc how niggas party though.

I'm not judging and niggas not on trial

I just got a lot of experience on many sides of this convo.

Fucking nerds on here.
Nah I'll sale the shit out of that shit,but I ain't into it.

I tried it the night I saw The usual suspects at the movies

Wasn't my thing but everybody else seemed to like it a lot.

I can't judge cause I used to roll on beans when they popped,but stopped.

I did acid,shrooms,tabs etc

Last edited:
Nah I'll sale the shit out of that shit,but I ain't into it.

I tried it the night I saw Unusual suspects at the movies

Wasn't my thing but everybody else seemed to like it a lot.

I can't judge cause I used to roll on beans when they popped,but stopped.

I did acid,shrooms,tabs etc

I’m not taking about doing drugs.

I’m talking bout knowing the difference and impact of Coke vs Crack

I’m not taking about doing drugs.

I’m talking bout knowing the difference and impact of Coke vs Crack
I can't speak for anybody else but I've seen the impact and I used to think it was different but from what I read and seen around me,its not.

Back