Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne's Private Jet Searched by Feds. Update: The Feds found guns & cocaine on the plane

IDK what type niggas you know,but niggas snort 8ths like it's nothing

even if that 8th was turned to 10 grams it ain't lasting no snorter no month.

Most ppl do coke in groups anyway,but even alone a real snorter gone snort at least a gram a day

That's like 5 bumps a day

IDK where you stay but an 8th of loud can be as cheap as 20 bucks if you know the right ppl

prices were a little high this yr up to 40 but niggas not paying 50 in ATL

you lucky to get 35 and most pay 25

I can't speak on heroin cause I don't know shit about it.but sounds about right from the little I know.Bout 700-900 a zip I think

But crack is literally not more addictive

That's like saying loud is more addictive than reg.it's the same drug

The only difference is that loud costs more and might make you want to smoke more often because it tastes good and the high is better or more intense than reg.

Just like with crack it terms of you get smallar amounts that might make you have to go see the drug dealer more often.

it's not that the drug is more addictive it's portion size and price.

Lol at heroin being 700-900 a zip you dont know what the hell you're talking about.

Lmao let me find out I can get a zip of heroin for that price. I'll risk it all and start selling it today.

Mad.

Nah, an 8 ball of powder won't last a weekend. It will last a month! An 8 ball of pure cocaine weighs 3.5 grams. After you cut it you'll have about 10 grams.

0.5 grams lasts for about a weekend. At least when I'm chillin in my apartment by myself listening to music.

An 8 ball of crack won't even last a crackhead Friday night.

Basically;

An 8 Ball of uncut powder costs about $300 and lasts a month

An 8 Ball of cooked crack costs about $300 and lasts one night... or less

An 8 Ball of 50% heroin costs about $300, lasts about a month but that 32nd day is gonna be hell

An 1/8 of weed costs about $50 and might last a weekend

Maaaaaannn shut up.

Where do you niggas come up with all this bullshit?

Never done coke or crack. All I know is there was a crack epidemic. Never heard of a cocaine powder epidemic. And I’ve seen crackheads do some wild shit I’ve never seen a coke head do. So the effect on a person is obviously different.

Coke heads do some wild shit. Some aren't any different than a crackhead.

Coke heads/Coke fiends/coke user. I've been around some of them and there's very little difference between the three.

Coke heads do some wild shit. Some aren't any different than a crackhead.

Coke heads/Coke fiends/coke user. I've been around some of them and there's very little difference between the three.
Y’all taking anecdotal evidence from your personal experiences to draw a correlation. I’m sure you’re not cool with any of these hard core crackheads so your personal experience doesn’t really serve as evidence to me that coke powder and crack impacts a person the same.

And if you’re being totally honest, I’m sure the crackhead you know is a different type of person than the coke fiend and user.

I think the niggas vehemently trying to defend cocaine are the ones in denial as active users. Someone needs to up that old IC thread of all the people who admitted to trying it or use it when they can. I'm sure some of them made their way to ABW as well.

i got no shame. i was on that shit heavy from 2010-2016. i was living the rock star life in nyc going out 4-5 times a week, doing lines til 4am, crash on some strippers couch til 9am, take a quick shower, run to banana republic to get some new clothes and then do the same thing the next night.

i did all kinds of crazy shit and blew so much money. i think back on the situations sometimes, but i never wanna go back to that life.

i do think coke is “better” than crack, but fuck both them motherfuckers. weed and some red wine is all i need today.

i got no shame. i was on that shit heavy from 2010-2016. i was living the rock star life in nyc going out 4-5 times a week, doing lines til 4am, crash on some strippers couch til 9am, take a quick shower, run to banana republic to get some new clothes and then do the same thing the next night.

i did all kinds of crazy shit and blew so much money. i think back on the situations sometimes, but i never wanna go back to that life.

i do think coke is “better” than crack, but fuck both them motherfuckers. weed and some red wine is all i need today.
You think if you did crack as much as you did cocaine you’d be able to only smoke weed and drink red wine today?

You think if you did crack as much as you did cocaine you’d be able to only smoke weed and drink red wine today?
i wasn’t even speaking on what you were talking about because it’s hard to explain to those who never did the shit, as you know.

but obviously if i did as much crack as i did coke i’d be dead, or living on the street.

Lol at heroin being 700-900 a zip you dont know what the hell you're talking about.

Lmao let me find out I can get a zip of heroin for that price. I'll risk it all and start selling it today.

Mad.

LOL I might have fucked up that ticket.I only had 1 situation where I was even around that shit

I said I didn't really know about the tickets on that shit.

But yeah,now that I think about it ,that doesn't make sense

A zip of coke might cost 700-900 so no way no H cost the same.

Nah the difference between crack and powder is like night and day.

Crack is chemically different. You cook it with water and add baking soda so it goes through a chemical change.

I'm sure somebody on this board knows enough about chemistry to explain what happens when you cook 7 grams of Water H20 + 7 grams of Cocaine C17H21NO4 and 7 grams of Baking Soda NaHCO3.

The result isn't cocaine, it's something totally different. And you're not sniffing it raw, you're lighting it on fire and inhaling the fumes (along with the lighter fluid C10H4).

Crack hits much harder than cocaine, instantaneously. You have to sniff cocaine several times in 10-15 minute increments to get high on powder. It's closer to wine than weed. You can take 3 or 4 hits of some loud weed and you'll get high. Powder doesn't work like that. You can sniff a lil in each nostril and you won't feel anything, just like you can take a sip of wine and you won't feel anything.
not according to scientists and drug experts

Niggas like "Nahhhhhhhh"

And I'm like "yeeeeeeahhh"

This is not my opinion these are scientific facts.

And from my experience with ppl that shit the same.

I come from a crew of niggas where I was damn near the only nigga who didn't bump.

At the end of the day,they did shit ppl would consider crackhead behavior.

They would be bingeing all night like a crackhead do too.

stealing,mood swings,broke,some started having seizures,some actually started smoking crack.

Niggas can't tell me nothing bout no cocaine.

LOL I might have fucked up that ticket.I only had 1 situation where I was even around that shit

I said I didn't really know about the tickets on that shit.

But yeah,now that I think about it ,that doesn't make sense

A zip of coke might cost 700-900 so no way no H cost the same.

Half a zip. If you got a dope connect or that shit trash.

H 2-3x the price of coke.

Back