Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Last Chance U

That nigga Billy cross eyed as fuck boy

that mf said his jersey number was bigger than playing for a championship team

Football series fell off in like the last 2 seasons imo

so maybe this the shake up they needed

I get so sick of watching these kids playing sports but getting D's and F's in class. Do a series where they're actually good in the class as well as on the court/field

On ep 5? I think

I think the last ep I watched was when Kobe died

also nobody has good teeth in this show

I hate Joe acting like a bitch every 3 mins

all you gotta do is foul him twice and then pull the chair out on him when he backing you down to make him get called for a travel and you got him Punching the air like trey and checking out the game to put fake mo bamba back in

On ep 5? I think

I think the last ep I watched was when Kobe died

also nobody has good teeth in this show

I hate Joe acting like a bitch every 3 mins

all you gotta do is foul him twice and then pull the chair out on him when he backing you down to make him get called for a travel and you got him Punching the air like trey and checking out the game to put fake mo bamba back in
Joe such a fucking hater and a crybaby. Nigga be on the bench bitching the whole damn game

Joe such a fucking hater and a crybaby. Nigga be on the bench bitching the whole damn game
Joe’s body is perfect for basketball and he don’t play to his potential because he got mental issues. He be crying about not starting. He be crying about being taken out after he crying on the court and racks up 2-3 fouls in 5 mins, he cries even when they are winning! Lmao

be better man

body language disgusting

no wonder he 23 and still playing college ball

funny because he got a game at 2pm on ESPN 3

Joe is annoying as fuck. How you get all these chances and you act do ungrateful? What he gonna do without basketball?

Knocked it out yesterday.....pretty good series

that bitch ass nigga Joe is currently playing at Long Beach State in another disappointment Mr Jellyfam himself Isaiah Washington

Back