Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Last Chance U

Those refs were out of control but I think editing has a lot to do with that
Basketball doesn't naturally pack the the thrilling punches that football does. They can keep the coach carter storylines and stick to football for now on honestly. Next its gonna be last chance baseball lol.

I know Deshaun has been through alot but I couldn't stand him, with his broke ass jumper.. He was a fake leader lol.. He was damn near as bad as Joe.. You not that good nigga to be acting like that.. And I couldn't imagine talking to my coaches like these niggas did when I played... Shit wild af.. KJ was nice though, if anybody had the right to act out it was him but he was chill.. I feel like he a little remedial though lol..

I’m not sure KJ is even good

he’s just strong as fuck and catches lobs
giphy.webp

You dont hoop!

He come in games and the team go on a run with his play, he might be the best player on the team
Nah I know he’s clear cut the best player

he averaged like 18 for them that season IIRC

I’m just saying I can’t tell outside of this he’s actually like a good player professionally

This nigga Joe Hampton needs to mental counseling to reach any type of potential he has. If he never gets his mind right can easily see his shit ending tragically

They were ass defensively. Rotations slow as hell at best and nonexistent at worst. They must not call defensive 3 seconds at this level cuz all the bigs were camping out in the paint lol

Back