Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Last Chance U

Yea this season been a chore to watch. There’s just nothing to keep you rooting from them. I actually tapped out and forgot to finish but i guess ill check again.
That's what I did. I caught the first 2 then stopped cuz they got on my nerves. Im back at it cuz I figure it'll get better closer they get to playoffs.

Lol yo am i wrong for thinkin pops a fuck nigga for callin his son about a tornado he was in? Nigga giving up life insurance numbers n shit lol.

Now ya son all distraught just for next scene to be like “ohh na he iight he jus waited it out in his truck”..

:tuh:

Lol yo am i wrong for thinkin pops a fuck nigga for callin his son about a tornado he was in? Nigga giving up life insurance numbers n shit lol.

Now ya son all distraught just for next scene to be like “ohh na he iight he jus waited it out in his truck”..

No lie I felt like this too bruh but thought I was being an asshole.. He made the situation worse.. nigga acted like he was at war

No lie I felt like this too bruh but thought I was being an asshole.. He made the situation worse.. nigga acted like he was at war
Lol! Yo iight cool. I get callin like to mention whats going on but bruh the whole life insurance shit was super scary nigga shit😂😂😂 you being super dramatic. How you in a truck but also in the path of the storm? Nigga drive the fuck off!

yeah they actn like his pops was ina fuckn twister

mam fuck this show

I knew niggas was hurting for content when they did full segment on the damn announcer smh. Like fam, i dont care this nigga gotta cook metal to make a living. Damn this season was ass.

doing back stories on the assistant coach and his wife talkn about how he works for free

YALL DID THAT SHIT LAST SEASON!!!!!!!

fuck him and them covid masks and beanies he made at that kiosk lol

doing back stories on the assistant coach and his wife talkn about how he works for free

YALL DID THAT SHIT LAST SEASON!!!!!!!

fuck him and them covid masks and beanies he made at that kiosk lol
Lmao i wasnt too mad at that being that he is a somewhat important part to the team but the announcer!? Bruh caling games for 3 people over internet broadcast foh

Once he said he actually has to pay for the internet to stream the games i said “oh he aint important at all and the school can care less”

Back