Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Last Chance U

I just started watching this new season.. Got into the first seasons cause I knew some kids from around the way that was on there. Only on the first couple episodes so far in season 3 but its alright. It seems to be focusing too much on the coach and not the player's storylines. I think they tried to find a personality bigger than Buddy's. Malik Henry is pissing me off already, that nigga got issues. I think i hate him more than John Franklin III. Its crazy how similar that juco is to the ones here in MS as far as the classrooms, living conditions, and food. The talent level isn't near as close in the conference they're playing in though. East Mississippi would beat them by atleast 30. Independence would prob be like the 3rd or 4th best team in that conference. Im looking forward to finishing though. Whoever produces this shit is the truth

OHHH SHIT the new season dropped?!

Good lookin out nigga

bout to check this shit out right now

I watched the entire season.

Watch the entire season before u judge malik henry.

You'll then understand why he acting out. His shit is sad

I finally finished the whole season.. What was so sad about Malik Henry's story or did I miss it? He was more well off than anybody and actually had his parents in his life.. Nigga was from the valley but played tough . He just acted like an entitled prick and had terrible character from what I could see.. And he had 10 tds 8 picks on that level.. I don't think he's worth the headache for a Power 5 school.

I finally finished the whole season.. What was so sad about Malik Henry's story or did I miss it? He was more well off than anybody and actually had his parents in his life.. Nigga was from the valley but played tough . He just acted like an entitled prick and had terrible character from what I could see.. And he had 10 tds 8 picks on that level.. I don't think he's worth the headache for a Power 5 school.

You must not been paying attention. His dad left at 3 and then comes back when malik is a star athlete. His dad sees a huge pay day.

Malik true love is baseball not football and his dad pushed him towards football. But if he stopped playing football and pursued baseball he scared his dad would abandon him again.

We know he ain't tough but he acting out cuz he don't love football and he's hurt about his father leaving and then coming back and pushing him to football when he wanted to spend his high school career playing baseball with his friends. Not going to 4 different high schools attending all them qb camps etc.

Sad cuz he naturally talented and he blew his opportunity cuz no big program is gonna look at him now

Malik henry is a crybaby bitch scared to get hit

The coach is fuckn a ghetto kenny powers
" im from compton motha fuckas" we get it u stinky cac

Those 2 receivers were good
That RB was good also

Malik might be from the Valley...

Still dont negate the emotional trauma from his pops and football being forced upon him...

I think folks forget that these are basically man-children...

They are still kids mentally....but ohysically are grown men.

Under all that bullshit Malik is actually a superior athlete and has an excellent football mind.

Malik might be from the Valley...

Still dont negate the emotional trauma from his pops and football being forced upon him...

I think folks forget that these are basically man-children...

They are still kids mentally....but ohysically are grown men.

Under all that bullshit Malik is actually a superior athlete and has an excellent football mind.

factor in he don't like school so in his mind he thinking if he got drafted to play baseball outta high school he would sign a deal playing in the minor leagues getting paid

I can see what y'all saying.. Just seems like excuses though. None of that should make him act like an entitled ass.. He doesnt respect authority on any level he had been at and it's obvious.. I feel where y'all coming from though

I like this season the most.

I guess because Henry is such a dumbass but it get better for him as he learn to grow up

Malik henry is a crybaby bitch scared to get hit

The coach is fuckn a ghetto kenny powers
" im from compton motha fuckas" we get it u stinky cac

Those 2 receivers were good
That RB was good also

RB is a beast

He at Arkansas now

Back