Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Last Chance U

The coach is like the white suge knight always puffing on the cigar. It was crazy and frustrating how none of them niggas could read

That growing up in Compton shit is a great selling point for these hood babies man.

I wouldnt be surprised if he is picked up as an analyst on a major D1 team because he can recruit his ass off

The coach does care about the kids. He did get a little better as the season progressed. I still woulda cussed him out cuz it's different ways to motivate me than by cussing.

And that kid who transferred from michigan sucked. He always fumbled and he didn't look in shape. He looked to he around 260 lbs

Last edited:
The coach does care about the kids. He did get a little better as the season progressed. I still woulda cussed him out cuz it's different ways to motivate me than by cussing.

And that kid who transferred from michigan sucked. He always fumbled and he didn't look in shape. He looked to he around 260 lbs

Apparently homie went to UAB and is doing aight. In contention to start I think

Apparently homie went to UAB and is doing aight. In contention to start I think

I think UAB dropped it's football program a few years ago and they are now back. USA probably willing to take anyone at this point.

He sucked while at Michigan too. Harbaugh hated his practice habits.

He shoulda never had to take a plea

That man was innocent...those fucking cops asked him the same question a million different ways and kept telling him he knew...you do that to a person...let alone a kid for 4 or 5 hrs...he bound to misspeak.

Thats exactly what happened...

They were determined to get him once his brother walked

He shoulda never had to take a plea

That man was innocent...those fucking cops asked him the same question a million different ways and kept telling him he knew...you do that to a person...let alone a kid for 4 or 5 hrs...he bound to misspeak.

Thats exactly what happened...

They were determined to get him once his brother walked

Facts

I've been waiting on a new season, did any of those dudes from the first season amount to anything

I have so many issues with this show.

These dudes are lost big kids pushed to succeed because of other peoples mistakes.

Who's teaching these young men about life? Fuck football

Back