Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Last Chance U

They were ass defensively. Rotations slow as hell at best and nonexistent at worst. They must not call defensive 3 seconds at this level cuz all the bigs were camping out in the paint lol

Gabi you’re turning me on with this basketball talk

I didn’t know...

59E22E1B-18AE-4ADE-BC49-6BAD75718242.gif

Finally finished this shit

only ones I was rooting for in the end were KJ and Deshawn.

I hated Shawn till they got around to telling his story. All that nigga really had left was his girl and basketball.

Three episodes into the new season and Mosley still a trash ass coach lol.. He thinks coaching means screaming.. And these players unlikeable af.. I woulda been had to scrap with the DC nigga if he was on my team.. You already trash and we having to run cause you won't shut tf up.. I hate to be a back in my day nigga, but I hate how uncoachable players are now.. You're never gonna be right even if you are right lol.. Just shut tf up

Three episodes into the new season and Mosley still a trash ass coach lol.. He thinks coaching means screaming.. And these players unlikeable af.. I woulda been had to scrap with the DC nigga if he was on my team.. You already trash and we having to run cause you won't shut tf up.. I hate to be a back in my day nigga, but I hate how uncoachable players are now.. You're never gonna be right even if you are right lol.. Just shut tf up

I am surprised Coach Mosley never got swung on lol.

All that screaming and yelling in my face would've got me hot.

Yea this season been a chore to watch. There’s just nothing to keep you rooting from them. I actually tapped out and forgot to finish but i guess ill check again.

Back