Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

I get what you’re saying, but from a legal standpoint if the first shooting that started everything was in self defense, it’s gonna be hard to justifiably convict subsequent shooting when they chased him.

It was a very chaotic situation. A mob of people even beat the shit out of a journalist who was trying to help the first dude that got shot.

are you white or Black?

I get what you’re saying, but from a legal standpoint if the first shooting that started everything was in self defense, it’s gonna be hard to justifiably convict subsequent shooting when they chased him.

It was a very chaotic situation. A mob of people even beat the shit out of a journalist who was trying to help the first dude that got shot.

I tried telling his crazy ass that earlier. He thinks you can attack someone for doing something legal. In his eyes if someone's being robbed and shoots the robber in self defense, an onlooker can attack the robbery victim, and the robbery victim can't defend himself again.

It's about news outlets giving you the info they want you to have to influence your opinion instead of just giving you all the facts.

Joe's mad about it because they did it to him when he took that medicine when he had Coronavirus. Kept saying he took a horse dewormer like he was on some real weird shit, when he wasn't. Media spin though, and it worked.

Joe Rogan got shitted on because he spent months saying if you're healthy you don't need to be vaccinated or do anything if you get covid because putting unknown things into your body is dangerous...then proceeded to do exactly what he was being critical of. He wasn't anything but a victim of his own bullshit

I tried telling his crazy ass that earlier. He thinks you can attack someone for doing something legal. In his eyes if someone's being robbed and shoots the robber in self defense, an onlooker can attack the robbery victim, and the robbery victim can't defend himself again.
Dude are you fucking retarded? Do you understand the precedence that logic sets? If I pull a gun on you and shoot you kill you and your homie pulls a gun out after seeing me shoot you and I shoot and injury your homie. I go to trial for murder and shooting you and walk. That shit isn't self defense lol WTF

Dude are you fucking retarded? Do you understand the precedence that logic sets? If I pull a gun on you and shoot you kill you and your homie pulls a gun out after seeing me shoot you and I shoot and injury your homie. I go to trial for murder and shooting you and walk. That shit isn't self defense lol WTF
I agree that these self defense laws are trash but I damn sure would use it to pop a couple of white supremacist if they run up on me just like that father did that white kid. This country loves guns so they already set that twisted precedence

Then you dont know history. When have white supremacist not targeted black people? So white supremacy would end if Kyle was found guilty?

Yall scaresd of the boogieman for real
This passive attitude is the whole problem bruh

Its why we have biden in office going on an anti black rampage with his executive orders

Yall always have this "its not that bad" stance which is a cover for not really giving a fuck about what's BEST for us

To be clear, this verdict is 1000% anti black. All non white people and white people with a soul should be concerned

Every of age Black person should learn how to use a firearm and learn their state gun laws. States just started criminalizing protesting and this ruling just made things worse.

Lol the judge helped this kid in so many ways. The kid hand picked which jurors he wanted off the jury and he picked the lone black. The illegal gun charge was pulled. The video of him saying he would kill the rioters/protesters/BLM or whatever dafuck you want to call him and you goofy bastards are saying well he was justified because self defense....... LMAO shutup

This whole trial reads "if you even attempt to ally or help black people in any way you WILL not see justice"

How do you see the guy who anally raped 5 boys under the age of 11 being there to help or ally himself with black people?

No fucking way would Huey or Malcom welcome that degenerate.

This passive attitude is the whole problem bruh

Its why we have biden in office going on an anti black rampage with his executive orders

Yall always have this "its not that bad" stance which is a cover for not really giving a fuck about what's BEST for us

To be clear, this verdict is 1000% anti black. All non white people and white people with a soul should be concerned
My attitude is not passive at all. Its about reality. Kyle being found guilty would not deter anything

Y'all more worried about that clown killing his own kind than the Aubrey trial
I hope you don't feel vindicated tho

This case was a farce from day 1

As someone who’s opinion fell along the same lines as BTR, I don’t think this has anything to do with vindication, defending Kyle, or justifying his actions whatsoever.

we simply see what was obvious from the jump. If Kyle had been convicted idve been ecstatic, but know the way shit is set up and the details of the case… Hoping for a conviction was some pie in the sky shit.

Even before the judge exposed himself for being in the tank for Kyle, this boy had way too much wiggle room and just enough benefit of the doubt that it wasn’t no way he was gonna actually go down for this.

Back