Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

How do you see the guy who anally raped 5 boys under the age of 11 being there to help or ally himself with black people?

No fucking way would Huey or Malcom welcome that degenerate.
Don't use that the guy was a pedo and he got what he deserved bullshit. Because unless he wore his criminal history on his shirt detailing all his crimes nobody knew what dafuck that weirdo did prior to his history was pulled.

Also for the record a pedo dying is a good thing

Lol the judge helped this kid in so many ways. The kid hand picked which jurors he wanted off the jury and he picked the lone black. The illegal gun charge was pulled. The video of him saying he would kill the rioters/protesters/BLM or whatever dafuck you want to call him and you goofy bastards are saying well he was justified because self defense....... LMAO shutup
This is an issue with the system and far bigger than this clown Rittenhouse. This is what is worthy of discussion. Why was all of this allowed and what can be done about it? Is that lawyer guy from the IC here? This problem is what effects black people

Don't use that the guy was a pedo and he got what he deserved bullshit. Because unless he wore his criminal history on his shirt detailing all his crimes nobody knew what dafuck that weirdo did prior to his history was pulled.

Also for the record a pedo dying is a good thing

You’re right, his actions, regardless of criminal history, brought about his own demise.

But my point still stands that Huey or Malcom likely would see the pedo for what he was, just another white person using the misery of black people for his own gain. I cannot for life of me understand why people think the pedo was there for anything other than his own selfish reason. All these whites just live out their anarchist fantasies, use black people as meat shields, then skip back to the suburbs thinking they did something good while black people deal with the consequences.

Dude are you fucking retarded? Do you understand the precedence that logic sets? If I pull a gun on you and shoot you kill you and your homie pulls a gun out after seeing me shoot you and I shoot and injury your homie. I go to trial for murder and shooting you and walk. That shit isn't self defense lol WTF

That's very different. YOU said the first shooting was self defense. YOU SAID THAT. That means he didn't do anything wrong. You can't follow and attack someone that didn't do anything wrong. THAT sets a dangerous precedence. Are YOU retarded?

Or those guys were just out there because in their mind it was the it thing to do, you don't know if they were really down for the cause
They were allies in the eyes of the court

So again this is a case of black ppl allies not receiving justice Because they are black ppl allies. You gotta stop being dense

The last major trial was for a guy who knelt on a mans neck for 9 minutes and killed him on camera in 4K and half the country was still like…

C40CC165-FAC7-4347-B612-57EAAE7A39C5.jpeg
“Was that police brutality, tho…?”

This verdict here was completely predictable.

Im Gonna save my outrage for if they try some slick shit in the trial for Arberys murderers. Them getting off in that one is way more damaging to our psyche and would be an even bigger “bat signal” to white supremacist vigilantes.

Killer Kyle free like OJ all day...next up Congress.

Fuck that cac.

Note to the wise...dont run up on ppl holding ARs

thats why i never make excuses for white male/supremacist violence. i dont care about what the law says (which wasnt designed with me in mind and legality should never be used a measuring tool when it comes to race-based violence)

white violence has deeper implications that reinforces our status as an under-protected class. kyle killed two people in cold blood. i dont care if boul was a pedo, idc if they were white, it sets a precedent that people can come to protest/rallys and kill at will.