Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Bruh... why you more annoyed by the truth than the lie? I made 1 post about what he said being wrong.

The other posts were because it's becoming a culture thing here to misinform/miseducate other posters. So, I tagged AP about correcting it, he told me what to do (report it), and I followed his instructions.

The post you just quoted was because the report was rejected. This isn't really all on AP, he's just the mod I tagged. So I asked Infamous why it was rejected.

Maybe false information is being embraced. Maybe it's not. I'm just trying to get a feel on the expectation.
I am not annoyed first off lets get that straight now. Secondly you've proved your point what buddy posted was incorrect now calling the mod police to police a falsehood by a poster is damn near impossible to do. It would moreso be up to posters to police themselves when someone post something false like what you did.

but thats just me though but carry on with this crusade

I am not annoyed first off lets get that straight now. Secondly you've proved your point what buddy posted was incorrect now calling the mod police to police a falsehood by a poster is damn near impossible to do. It would moreso be up to posters to police themselves when someone post something false like what you did.

but thats just me though but carry on with this crusade

I didn't suggest reporting the post. I suggested a diff section, or thinking of a way to shift the culture. AP said to report the post, so I followed what he said.

Posters police themselves? Where do you see that happening? I did that in here and caught all types of shit for it. People were saying he shot a 4th guy right before Rosenbaum, I said he didn't, and I caught shit for it.

Too many people on here accept anything that supports them, so they won't police lies that are on their side. Someone could re-post a tweet in here right now saying the judge is Rittenhouse's dad and there would be posters buying into it.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Looks like the gun charge was thrown out because the law was written poorly, and made his possession of the gun legal because of its dimensions.

Looks like the gun charge was thrown out because the law was written poorly, and made his possession of the gun legal because of its dimensions.

Aint that some shit? 2021 and we got gun laws written so poorly they can be thrown out at cases smh.

America should just put an eagle carrying a gun on the flag and call it a day.

Looks like the gun charge was thrown out
tumblr_nmuq6bNXIb1uqgeqbo1_400.gif

Ya I know. I was asking if you're still enjoying watching white supremacist make their black slaves destroy their bodies for your entertainment and their profit.
So you’re still desperately reaching for an equivalent to you rooting for a white supremacist murderer?

Me watching football aint it. Invent something else

Back