Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

This is all true.

This cracka said he drove there to provide medical aid while carrying a AR. But in reality he wasn't a certified EMT or Fireman. He's seen on drone footage pointing his rifle at people (which was thrown out of court). He's said he killed those rioters if could (also thrown out of court)

The justice system is about ias real as Superman and Wonder Woman

These inbred white supremacists are not intelligent beings. They don't realize they're not talking to people as stupid as they are

peep the reverse fuck psychology by that cousinfucking sack of mayo

She said

If he didn't have that gun he'd be dead, meaning the same events would have happened the same way had he not at the gun. Impossible. He only went to Kenosha BECAUSE of the gun. He wouldn't have went if he didn't have the gun. And if he went without the gun he wouldn't have drawn attention to himself by acting as an authority

Honey boo boo aint shit

That kid is gonna get off. The cops weren’t punished for murdering Blake and they’re not going to punish Rittenhouse for his actions. White supremacy wins.

I'm not making any kind of comparison. Just pointing out the fraud in you.
False. You're reaching for hypocrisy in me to cover your coon tracks

You're a "black man" who hates kaepernick and defends Rittenhouse

That's disgusting

You should be ashamed of yourself

Does your "black" family know you rock like this? You're disgracing them

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
False. You're reaching for hypocrisy in me to cover your coon tracks

You're a "black man" who hates kaepernick and defends Rittenhouse

That's disgusting

You should be ashamed of yourself

Does your "black" family know you rock like this? You're disgracing them

I don't fuck with Kaepernick or Rittenhouse. You call people slave owners, then support them. What's that?

You think athletes are slaves being used by white supremacists... then you watch them being used for entertainment. What's that make you?

I don't fuck with Kaepernick or Rittenhouse. You call people slave owners, then support them. What's that?

You think athletes are slaves being used by white supremacists... then you watch them being used for entertainment. What's that make you?
I'll entertain your deflection so you can't use it again. I did boycott the NFL for kap when that shit 1st started but i stopped for 2 reasons. 1 my nephew is in the league, drafted by the bears, he's in jax now. And 2, im not gonna fake it when im not watching but still worried about the scores and who's winning, and best record so i said fuck it i love the game.

Youre using the played out " You using the white man's Internet" deflection to justify your trash stances on race issues. I utilize anything to my advantage, you're supposed to. The difference is, nothing utilizes me. I don't run interference for the white man like some black people of this website do daily on various issues

Your anti kap and pro kyle stance are an offensive to your race, who is already at the bottom of the totem pole. My football watching doesn't compare. Dead that

Niggas bout to be big mad in here over some white on white crime lol

I said it before, I’ll say it again…

this boy goin home. And it ain’t our fight. No sense in getting worked up over it.

And I ain’t tryin to hear shit about “but they’re allies”

Vic #1 was a sexual predator who sodomized a minor, and thought he had a “n-word pass”. Fuck him.

Vic #2 decided it was a good idea to run up on and hit over the head with his skateboard a man wielding a rifle who already showed he don’t have no compunctions about using it, and appropriately received his Darwin Award.

Vic #3 is a wife beater who tried to be the impossible white hero and run up and do a citizens arrest on a man wielding a rifle and already showed he had ALL THE SMOKE, not once, but TWICE. When he should’ve just peeled a cap and took him down from a distance with his pistol and been lauded as the “good guy with a gun”.

These ain’t the sort of allies we need anyway.

I don’t like Kyle. I don’t like what might’ve been his intentions that night. I don’t like his fucking face. But if you thought for a minute he was actually gonna go down for this, you ain’t been paying attention.

Niggas bout to be big mad in here over some white on white crime lol

I said it before, I’ll say it again…

this boy goin home. And it ain’t our fight. No sense in getting worked up over it.

And I ain’t tryin to hear shit about “but they’re allies”

Vic #1 was a sexual predator who sodomized a minor, and thought he had a “n-word pass”. Fuck him.

Vic #2 decided it was a good idea to run up on and hit over the head with his skateboard a man wielding a rifle who already showed he don’t have no compunctions about using it, and appropriately received his Darwin Award.

Vic #3 is a wife beater who tried to be the impossible white hero and run up and do a citizens arrest on a man wielding a rifle and already showed he had ALL THE SMOKE, not once, but TWICE. When he should’ve just peeled a cap and took him down from a distance with his pistol and been lauded as the “good guy with a gun”.

These ain’t the sort of allies we need anyway.

I don’t like Kyle. I don’t like what might’ve been his intentions that night. I don’t like his fucking face. But if you thought for a minute he was actually gonna go down for this, you ain’t been paying attention.
B, its not white on white crime like the capitol riot was

Kyle was there to shoot niggas

Cacs got in the way

But Kyle was at a BLM protest armed with an AR15 to shoot black people

This is about us

B, its not white on white crime like the capitol riot was

It quite literally was. 3 white victims.

Kyle was there to shoot niggas

Cacs got in the way

I don’t necessarily disagree. But the fact of the matter, ultimately, is that he DIDNT.

But Kyle was at a BLM protest armed with an AR15 to shoot black people

Probably. But can that thought process be PROVEN in the court of law.

This is about us

Only if you make it.

I see no black victims in this case. It’s a shame people died, but considering the circumstances, I’m having a hard time developing pity.

The gun charges were the only thing I had hope in possibly sticking, and those got thrown out.

It quite literally was. 3 white victims.

I don’t necessarily disagree. But the fact of the matter, ultimately, is that he DIDNT.

Probably. But can that thought process be PROVEN in the court of law.

Only if you make it.

I see no black victims in this case. It’s a shame people died, but considering the circumstances, I’m having a hard time developing pity.

The gun charges were the only thing I had hope in possibly sticking, and those got thrown out.
Ok fair enough.. I'll make one more plead

Kyle is a maga white supremacist nazi trumper, all that

They funded his defense

A win for kyle is a win for them

I'll entertain your deflection so you can't use it again. I did boycott the NFL for kap when that shit 1st started but i stopped for 2 reasons. 1 my nephew is in the league, drafted by the bears, he's in jax now. And 2, im not gonna fake it when im not watching but still worried about the scores and who's winning, and best record so i said fuck it i love the game.

Youre using the played out " You using the white man's Internet" deflection to justify your trash stances on race issues. I utilize anything to my advantage, you're supposed to. The difference is, nothing utilizes me. I don't run interference for the white man like some black people of this website do daily on various issues

Your anti kap and pro kyle stance are an offensive to your race, who is already at the bottom of the totem pole. My football watching doesn't compare. Dead that

Fraud. You started watching slave contest because your nephew became one? Why didn't your steer him away from that? Why would that be appealing to you?

This is the shit I mean. According to you, playing in the NFL is slavery, destroying players lives and health, and building wealth for racist white supremacist. But you get happy when your nephew becomes a slave in that system?

That's why it's fraud shit because you wouldn't feel both ways. You'd have to be faking one, unless you like seeing your family enslaved. Either you don't think the job is an abused slave OR you're happy your nephew got the job... but not both.

I'm against slavery. If I get told someone in my family is a slave I won't be happy AT ALL. I would have NO interest in watching them do slave labor.

F-R-A-U-D

Last edited:
Back