Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

The Asian food shit is dumb and grasping at straws. Mental gymnastics type shit. And I feel 99.9% of mfs in here outraged about it don't give af about it in real life but people always gotta take meaningless sides.

With that said couldn't give a fuck less if Rittenhouse goes under bc he had no biz going there to begin with. Mf went there strapped not bc he thought they were singing kumbaya. He could've kept his ass home.

So the judge, Bruce Schroder…..is related to the guy Ricky Schroder……the guy who bailed out Kyle?

I'm giving up on this site. This was posted and got supportive reactions.

It's judge SchroEder and Rick Schroder. They don't even have the same name. And, y'all think this case got this far without that being brought up before?

@AP2.0 (This may not be something you can do, but maybe it is). We need to make a section where people are more critical of the info posted. I mean, people can definitely still have opposing viewpoints, but where posting false info is discouraged.

Or shit, if not a new section, encourage a fuckin culture change where we aim to not miseducate each other.

I'm giving up on this site. This was posted and got supportive reactions.

It's judge SchroEder and Rick Schroder. They don't even have the same name. And, y'all think this case got this far without that being brought up before?

@AP2.0 (This may not be something you can do, but maybe it is). We need to make a section where people are more critical of the info posted. I mean, people can definitely still have opposing viewpoints, but where posting false info is discouraged.

Or shit, if not a new section, encourage a fuckin culture change where we aim to not miseducate each other.
If you believe something to be blatantly false info, report it please

bruh......you've already posted the facts why are you still complaining

Bruh... why you more annoyed by the truth than the lie? I made 1 post about what he said being wrong.

The other posts were because it's becoming a culture thing here to misinform/miseducate other posters. So, I tagged AP about correcting it, he told me what to do (report it), and I followed his instructions.

The post you just quoted was because the report was rejected. This isn't really all on AP, he's just the mod I tagged. So I asked Infamous why it was rejected.

Maybe false information is being embraced. Maybe it's not. I'm just trying to get a feel on the expectation.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back