Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

It's in the news that the harbor is backed up, so boats can't dock and unload their shit. It was a corny way of saying I hope the food doesn't take forever to get here.

Are most Asian people even offended by this?

yeah but that's what makes it corny in the 1st place and shows his disdain for Asians

any food being prepared locally isn't going to come from the harbor SMH

and any judge who genuinely believes otherwise shouldn't be a judge cuz he's obviously too stupid

and so what if Asian people are/aren't offended? that was still some stupid (and potentially racist shit) to say........especially as a judge in a public forum

You still haven't said what's offensive about it. Asked about 5 times. If you can't speak for yourself there's no need to speak. Just copy/paste the link and keep it moving.
The judge is a trump supporting white supremacist

He made a racially based comment

That's why it's offensive......as if you didn't know. Giving them full benefit of doubt is your schtick, i get it. You "how do you know that" the issue to death to avoid fingerpointing, i get it

But If you were Asian in the courtroom how would you feel ?

yeah but that's what makes it corny in the 1st place and shows his disdain for Asians

any food being prepared locally isn't going to come from the harbor SMH

and any judge who genuinely believes otherwise shouldn't be a judge cuz he's obviously too stupid

and so what if Asian people are/aren't offended? that was still some stupid (and potentially racist shit) to say........especially as a judge in a public forum

I agree it was a dumb corny joke. The food he ordered obviously isn't on a boat in the harbor.

But its a corny joke about a backed up harbor. If he had said Italian food nobody would care. I just don't see what's offensive.

The judge is a trump supporting white supremacist

He made a racially based comment

That's why it's offensive......as if you didn't know. Giving them full benefit of doubt is your schtick, i get it. You "how do you know that" the issue to death to avoid fingerpointing, i get it

But If you were Asian in the courtroom how would you feel ?

A racially based comment? He said Asian food. You're EXTREMELY sensitive if that's a racially based comment to you.

If I was Asian in the courtroom why would that offend me? It's not based on an Asian stereotype. It's not negative towards Asians.

A racially based comment? He said Asian food. You're EXTREMELY sensitive if that's a racially based comment to you.

If I was Asian in the courtroom why would that offend me? It's not based on an Asian stereotype. It's not negative towards Asians.
I love how you GLOSS OVER the whole maga white supremacist aspect to pretend im cherry picking 1 incident

He's already a verified white supremacist that made a racial comment yet you still give him grace by playing make believe

Bruh that's a lowkey sad existence. It takes a lot of energy to continuously pretend your eyes and ears are lying to you

I remember watching the footage of this incident. I remember people chasing Kyle Rittenhouse, he fell, then they tried to rush him... And he defended himself. It's been a while but I'm pretty sure that's what the videos showed.

I love how you GLOSS OVER the whole maga white supremacist aspect to pretend im cherry picking 1 incident

He's already a verified white supremacist that made a racial comment yet you still give him grace by playing make believe

Bruh that's a lowkey sad existence. It takes a lot of energy to continuously pretend your eyes and ears are lying to you

What was the racial comment? What was the negative thing about Asians in his comment?

Bruh, THIS is a sad existence? You see racism everywhere. Look at your thread about Jokic and Morris.

You can't even watch a basketball game without getting mad about an imaginary act of racism man.

That's a sad existence because you have to feel like a hypocrite all the time. You preach the NFL is a bunch of white supremacist, you stand with Kaepernick, and the combine is like a slave auction, and the participants are slaves...ok... so why you tuning in every Sunday?

Same with basketball. I imagine you think that's run by white supremacist to... why you watching and putting money in their pockets?

What's the issue with this?

fake outrage…pretending making a joke that food is on the LA harbor(where thousands of shipping containers are anchored in the sea) is racist…for the past few days ive seen people go “hess gona get off!! I know it already”

a white kid shot 3 white people…people need to start with facts over feelings when it comes to shit like this

fake outrage…pretending making a joke that food is on the LA harbor(where thousands of shipping containers are anchored in the sea) is racist…for the past few days ive seen people go “hess gona get off!! I know it already”

a white kid shot 3 white people…people need to start with facts over feelings when it comes to shit like this
But when you have a judge that is CLEARLY bending the trial to the defendant….nah. Everything should be put under the microscope now.

But when you have a judge that is CLEARLY bending the trial to the defendant….nah. Everything should be put under the microscope now.

I understand not giving the benefit of the doubt. But I don't even understand the offensive interpretation. PLEASE... what is the racist angle?

Like, I'm not even saying "he didn't mean it that way"...I legit dunno what "that way" is in regards to that comment.

denial-indenial.gif
🎯

Back