Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

People keep falling for media hype like with the endless Russia bullshit. This case was cooked from the start, at some point need to stop getting played by talking head. Got you rooting for DAs in here

I swear some of yall are like Charlie Brown

giphy.gif

Are you black ????

I am. But why isn't your walk matching your talk? Because you still haven't made this make sense to me.

Not when team owners act and talk like slave owners

Kap is a black man who was violated

You're judging him based on his REACTION to be violated which is extremely cowardly bruh

When @Chicity says #Istandwithkap its because something bad happened to kap regardless of how he feels kap handled it. He standing with his BROTHER wronged by white supremacy

You on some coon shit my nigga, straight up

You preach all that, then tune in on Sunday to watch the white supremacist slave owners make their slaves work and risk their health to make them richer? Don't think you're better than somebody because you talk a big game.

You're looking funny in the light. Keep up the talk though.

I am. But why isn't your walk matching your talk? Because you still haven't made this make sense to me.

You preach all that, then tune in on Sunday to watch the white supremacist slave owners make their slaves work and risk their health to make them richer? Don't think you're better than somebody because you talk a big game.

You're looking funny in the light. Keep up the talk though.

Womp womp

What a terrible reach and false equivalent

I don't say or do anything that bolsters white supremacy like you and some other black men of this site

Half of your post count has been dedicated to defending a nazi/murderer, me watching football doesn't compare to that

Womp womp

What a terrible reach and false equivalent

I don't say or do anything that bolsters white supremacy like you and some other black men of this site

Half of your post count has been dedicated to defending a nazi/murderer, me watching football doesn't compare to that

What's the reach? You talk a good game about fighting white supremacy. Then you support it.

It's the Kaepernick thread all over again, but about you instead of him. You hate the NFL because you believe it's run by white supremacists who treat players like slaves, and have them ruin their health for owners profits...BUT you love to watch the slave games the owners put on? Something doesn't add up... something isn't genuine.

I say I don't fuck with Kaepernick because I think over time he became someone that was being fraudulent towards the black community that supported him. So I decided not to watch his Netflix show and you're not gonna see me in a Kaepernick jersey.

You say the NFL is modern day slavery, then tune in to it. I'll take the negative reactions to this because it's not only you, and a hit dog'll holler.

There is restaurant in my hometown that is literally called Asian Cafe.

We got Asian Grill by me. Then there are places that do some combination of Thai, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. It's Asian cuisine... no need to list out every country.

This is white folk behavior. Telling other races what they're offended by, after they said it's not offensive. Asians are out here saying Asian cuisine, Asian grill, Asian Bistro etc., but non-Asians are coming in saying it's offensive to Asians to say Asian food?

Back