Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Oh ok guy

You got me...im gonna pretend along with you that this case has nothing to do with black people. Its fun to make believe! Pretending makes life easier for us negroes huh

bruh this stupid lil underage CAC followed his dumbass peer group to cross state lines in order to bring weapons to a BLM protest

all the black people protesting outside and he manages only to shoot and kill 3 CACs? at a BLM protest?

u are indirectly making his argument for him

a white supremacist goes into a lawless environment full of black protesters and manages to kill 3 other crackas

and then he even got arrested and put on trial.......now why am I supposed to get mad about this? 😂

this is why I asked for context bruh

Tell me, what do you get out of giving grace to your enemy?

What do you get out of having this objective devil's advocate mentality for white supremacists?

I need to know

What's devil's advocate? You're just easy to bait into being upset with any tweet or headline. Tell me what he said that's offensive there.

bruh this stupid lil underage CAC followed his dumbass peer group to cross state lines in order to bring weapons to a BLM protest

all the black people protesting outside and he manages only to shoot and kill 3 CACs? at a BLM protest?

u are indirectly making his argument for him

a white supremacist goes into a lawless environment full of black protesters and manages to kill 3 other crackas

and then he even got arrested and put on trial.......now why am I supposed to get mad about this? 😂

this is why I asked for context bruh
Facts bro

When this open white supremacist judge lets white supremacist kyle off and a precedent is set...

it doesn't matter to us cuz the victims are white, Ha!

200.gif

Again i ask... why do you show your enemy so much grace? Does it work for you in real life? Does it get you ahead or something?

Bruh. You said it's offensive. I'm asking you to tell me what you found to be offensive. I can't be giving grace if I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking at as wrong.

Bruh. You said it's offensive. I'm asking you to tell me what you found to be offensive. I can't be giving grace if I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking at as wrong.
Its a tasteless comment to make as a judge period

But as we all know he's a MAGA white supremacist so more than likely he had anti Asian feelings.. no cape for them just saying

He's another old white bigot in Amerikkka, what do YOU get out of giving him the benefit of doubt after he revealed himself?

Its a tasteless comment to make as a judge period

But as we all know he's a MAGA white supremacist so more than likely he had anti Asian feelings.. no cape for them just saying

He's another old white bigot in Amerikkka, what do YOU get out of giving him the benefit of doubt after he revealed himself?

What's tasteless? I swear some of ya'll can't think deeper than a tweet. It was shared. I asked you 3 or 4 times now what's wrong with it and you haven't answered.

What's tasteless? I swear some of ya'll can't think deeper than a tweet. It was shared. I asked you 3 or 4 times now what's wrong with it and you haven't answered.
I circle back to my original question

Does playing white devil's advocate work for you in real life?

You give white men so much grace, you cut them so much slack.. knowing they hate you. Why?

And you realize that failed strategy has been used by negroes for hundreds of years right?

Facts bro

When this open white supremacist judge lets white supremacist kyle off and a precedent is set...

it doesn't matter to us cuz the victims are white, Ha!

200.gif

there goes more gifs/pics to make ur argument SMH🙁

what precedent is being set here?

they are arguing self-defense......he shot 3 CACs......at a BLM protest of all places LOL

this must be ur 1st day in America.......the "justice" system has been rigged..........they are just making this lil CAC a victim

and u sitting here making emotional arguments about it is justifying all of it

I circle back to my original question

Does playing white devil's advocate work for you in real life?

You give white men so much grace, you cut them so much slack.. knowing they hate you. Why?

And you realize that failed strategy has been used by negroes for hundreds of years right?

I'm asking what the grace and slack is overlooking? I'm asking you what's offensive about the comment... AGAIN.

I swear... without copy and paste/share link y'all would be in trouble. Use YOUR words. Speak YOUR mind. If you want to link something for context... cool. But put YOUR words with it.

it's tasteless because why would any Asian food in WI have to come from a harbor🙁

like there isn't an Asian restaurant practically on every corner of every city street in America

the judge is an obvious white supremacist who is biased in favor of the defendant just because he is a white kid......hence him granting a recess for this kid's fake tears SMH

the judge's whole demeanor shows he has disdain for anyone not white...........hence his refusal to classify the protesters who were shot as "victims" of a crime

I'm asking what the grace and slack is overlooking? I'm asking you what's offensive about the comment... AGAIN.

I swear... without copy and paste/share link y'all would be in trouble. Use YOUR words. Speak YOUR mind. If you want to link something for context... cool. But put YOUR words with it.
If you were in front of that white supremacist judge he wouldn't show YOU any of the grace you're showing him.

I need you to understand that your indifferent cavalier attitude towards the words and actions of white men is part of the problem. I think you believe its part of the SOLUTION. I think you think taking the high road is the way when dealing with the enemy and im telling you its not.

With your little attitude you couldn't go to a black comedy club cause you'd pretend to not get the white jokes

"How do they dance different??" headass

I know you think its shows character but playing dumb about white people is futile

it's tasteless because why would any Asian food in WI have to come from a harbor🙁

like there isn't an Asian restaurant practically on every corner of every city street in America

the judge is an obvious white supremacist who is biased in favor of the defendant just because he is a white kid......hence him granting a recess for this kid's fake tears SMH

the judge's whole demeanor shows he has disdain for anyone not white...........hence his refusal to classify the protesters who were shot as "victims" of a crime

It's in the news that the harbor is backed up, so boats can't dock and unload their shit. It was a corny way of saying I hope the food doesn't take forever to get here.

Are most Asian people even offended by this?

If you were in front of that white supremacist judge he wouldn't show YOU any of the grace you're showing him.

I need you to understand that your indifferent cavalier attitude towards the words and actions of white men is part of the problem. I think you believe its part of the SOLUTION. I think you think taking the high road is the way when dealing with the enemy and im telling you its not.

With your little attitude you couldn't go to a black comedy club cause you'd pretend to not get the white jokes

"How do they dance different??" headass

I know you think its shows character but playing dumb about white people is futile

You still haven't said what's offensive about it. Asked about 5 times. If you can't speak for yourself there's no need to speak. Just copy/paste the link and keep it moving.

Back