Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

somebody school me why a black person in America should care at all about this trial?

we already know the game is rigged

just looks like this kid is being prosecuted for being a CAC with a gun vs actually doing something that impacted us personally

somebody school me why a black person in America should care at all about this trial?

we already know the game is rigged

just looks like this kid is being prosecuted for being a CAC with a gun vs actually doing something that impacted us personally
Wrong take that's been repeated too much

Kyle was there to harm black people

He crossed state lines armed with an AR intending to shoot black people that night

He actually did aim his AR at black people

That's why we care

DisastrousLividEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

DONT PRESS SEND

Wrong take that's been repeated too much

Kyle was there to harm black people

He crossed state lines armed with an AR intending to shoot black people that night

He actually did aim his AR at black people

That's why we care

and we have proof of this in his charges?

idgaf about this lil CAC either way..........I'm just not informed enough to know why he should matter to me personally when he killed white dudes

help me understand instead of just clicking reactions

we actually sharing knowledge or what on here?

and we have proof of this in his charges?

idgaf about this lil CAC either way..........I'm just not informed enough to know why he should matter to me personally when he killed white dudes

help me understand instead of just clicking reactions

we actually sharing knowledge or what on here?
I gave you specific reasons why this is our concern

you quoted the reasons why and are asking for reasons why

:niggawhat:

Why tf not?

Anyone with a problem is a white supremacist so what?

You just told him to shut up and dribble

We all know he is faking.

Lebron is a grown ass man, dude basically a billionaire, he is a mentor to these young kids....

I'm jus sayin their are better ways to articulate his displeasure.

He only giving fox news n the racists mo ammo.

And come on bro. Dont act like bron isnt sometimes known for emotional, over the top responses.

I gave you specific reasons why this is our concern

you quoted the reasons why and are asking for reasons why

:niggawhat:

I asked for proof or even something minimal that backs up what u are saying

ur next post was this dismissive take when I'm just trying to genuinely to understand

stop being condescending in an attempt to appear like u are some enlightened intellectual when someone is just asking questions

I've been watching this trial and saw this CAC's BS testimony

the prosecution literally has drone footage of his movements

I'm convinced he was just like all the other white supremacist CACs out there that night

but all he managed to do is shoot 3 other CACs............so how are black people this invested?

over what exactly...........this is what I'm trying to learn from u ABW scholars in here 🙁

I asked for proof or even something minimal that backs up what u are saying

ur next post was this dismissive take when I'm just trying to genuinely to understand

stop being condescending in an attempt to appear like u are some enlightened intellectual when someone is just asking questions

I've been watching this trial and saw this CAC's BS testimony

the prosecution literally has drone footage of his movements

I'm convinced he was just like all the other white supremacist CACs out there that night

but all he managed to do is shoot 3 other CACs............so how are black people this invested?

over what exactly...........this is what I'm trying to learn from u ABW scholars in here 🙁
Wait no niggas were harmed?

We all know he is faking.

Lebron is a grown ass man, dude basically a billionaire, he is a mentor to these young kids....

I'm jus sayin their are better ways to articulate his displeasure.

He only giving fox news n the racists mo ammo.

And come on bro. Dont act like bron isnt sometimes known for emotional, over the top responses.
Www.Huh.what ?

That was an accurate tweet, nothing more, nothing less

Your opinion of lebron is irrelevant to the truth he told in that single tweet

Back