Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

What other cable channel is trying to stoke domestic terrorism and White Supremacy…

More ABW shit. Video is the guy saying they misinform the public to create conflict. I agree and say lots of the media does that.

Then it goes through the ABW filter and what I said is turned into "Lots of people besides Fox try to stoke domestic terrorism and white supremacy"

giphy.gif

The fuck is this shit here?

Last edited:
Im about done with this theater. Every time I check in I see the state asking questions and the judge doing some fuck shit. I have yet to see the defense stand up, and why would they when the judge has them covered.

Im about done with this theater. Every time I check in I see the state asking questions and the judge doing some fuck shit. I have yet to see the defense stand up, and why would they when the judge has them covered.
Prosecution essentially implied asking for a lawyer is an admission of guilt and that’s why the judge tore into him. I’m not sure why people are so upset about this.

Also, prosecutors are generally shitty people and will gladly lock innocent people as a means to advance their career. They couldn’t have had more incompetent prosecutors on this case.

Back