Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

he had just shot and killed someone and running away hence people yelling someone get that guy. Then he shot dead into a crowd albeit a angry crowd a crowd nonetheless.

You can't attack someone that hasn't done anything wrong. When did he fire at someone that wasn't attacking him? You're saying attacking him is ok because he defended himself.

Stop all this shooting into a crowd talk. It's REALLY misleading. He fell on the ground and guy tried to kick him in the head... he shot at him while he was still point blank and attacking him. You're talking like dude kicked him then disappeared into the crowd and Rittenhouse just let off into the crowd.

You can't attack someone that hasn't done anything wrong. When did he fire at someone that wasn't attacking him? You're saying attacking him is ok because he defended himself.

Stop all this shooting into a crowd talk. It's REALLY misleading. He fell on the ground and guy tried to kick him in the head... he shot at him while he was still point blank and attacking him. You're talking like dude kicked him then disappeared into the crowd and Rittenhouse just let off into the crowd.
there's literally a fucking crowd in the video.

aight bro nevermind you got it you're right I'm wrong

The judge is SCREAMING at the prosecutor right now

Are you still playing stupid about what having old white judges mean?

Your post said the judges in this case and the Arbery case look alike. If your point is this old white judge is racist, then say that and support it. Just lazily saying they look alike was a pointless post.

I've never seen a judge like this

First Tammy the mammy pampered Amber Guyger now this white supremacist judge is making arguments for the defense and screaming at the prosecution

The justice system is a joke

I've never seen a judge like this

First Tammy the mammy pampered Amber Guyger now this white supremacist judge is making arguments for the defense and screaming at the prosecution

The justice system is a joke

Prosecution got handed a bad deal. They're making him argue a case he can't win. He's having to push boundaries to have a chance. Pushing the boundaries is getting him yelled at.

My enemies are your enemies

You've been caping for OUR enemy for 65 pages

White pedophiles that go around freely saying nigga, and committing crimes that black people are held accountable for are my enemy too. You call them allies though.

An enemy killed an enemy and you're mad about it.

White pedophiles that go around freely saying nigga, and committing crimes that black people are held accountable for are my enemy too. You call them allies though.

An enemy killed an enemy and you're mad about it.
First of i didn't call them allies speaking for myself, I used quotation marks that you conveniently ignored. As blm protestors they were acting in the capacity of allies in the eyes of the enemy... they were TREATED as allies to black people

Do you understand that?

Yall lazy niggas pretend the outcome of this case doesn't matter because yall always look to take the easy way out. I say that constantly

Keep pretending a maga white supremacist being acquitted means nothing because the victins HAPPENED TO BE white

Damn... our "allies' are filthy outchea

If he's a pedo rest in piss but his past doesn't change the fact he was acting as a BLM protestor that night, which makes him as good as black

Killer Kyle was ready and willing to shoot black people, but props to him for not discriminating in the moment. He's a white supremacist who didn't hesitate to shoot white people..

fresh-prince-of-bel-air-will-smith.gif

Ain't no pedo cac getting a pass cuz of what rally he was at. Piece of shit was probably there scouting lil black boys

And you wanna say that MF is "as good as black"..............

You said he was good as black while putting allies in quotation. That’s wild. You all over the place right now breh. Nobody washing they hands. One of the victims himself said he didn’t get shountil he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse.

what you arguing?

the clip you posted of the mom laughing smiling is wack too..she never even looks up to notice a camera or anyone looking at her..

And this isn't American Idol. The people watching on the internet can't vote from home to help her. If she's faking it'd be for the jury, not the camera.

He gon walk because that pedo and other dude ran up on dude and pointed a gun before he shot them

Hope he gets locked up because he had it on his mind but at least the pedo dead.

Ain't no pedo cac getting a pass cuz of what rally he was at. Piece of shit was probably there scouting lil black boys

And you wanna say that MF is "as good as black"..............
Sigh.. i wasn't speaking for me maaaaan

In the eyes of armed white supremacist Kyle Rittenhouse antifa and blm are all the same

He was treated like he was black

Back