Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Yes the first guy was taunting running up on him trying to go at him. The second saw that homie was shot and tried to disarm the weirdo who just shot in the crowd of unarmed people. Nonetheless that cracka going to walk from all these charges

I'm giving up on ABW. Y'all just say anything. Shot into a crowd? He only shot people that attacked him. If he's letting off into a crowd, where are the people in the crowd that he shot?

And he shot the 1st guy in self defense, even according to you. That doesn't give the 2nd guy the greenlight to attack him. Self defense doesn't have a 1 time use limit.

I'm giving up on ABW. Y'all just say anything. Shot into a crowd? He only shot people that attacked him. If he's letting off into a crowd, where are the people in the crowd that he shot?

And he shot the 1st guy in self defense, even according to you. That doesn't give the 2nd guy the greenlight to attack him. Self defense doesn't have a 1 time use limit.
where did the fucking bullets go towards???

don't talk to me no more bro. It's apparent niggas don't own a gun, never shot one, never been to a gun range or don't know how bullets work

where did the fucking bullets go towards???

don't talk to me no more bro. It's apparent niggas don't own a gun, never shot one, never been to a gun range or don't know how bullets work

You're just saying nonsense.

You said dude legally defended himself. Then someone attacked him for it. But he can't claim self defense because he had already legally defended himself?

You're just saying nonsense.

You said dude legally defended himself. Then someone attacked him for it. But he can't claim self defense because he had already legally defended himself?
are you retarded.........THE FIRST KILL COULD BE SEEN AS SELF DEFENSE BECAUSE THE FIRST GUY WAS THE AGRESSOR AND RAN UP ON HIM. THE SECOND SAW HIM JUST SHOOT AN UNARMED GUY IN FRONT OF 100 PEOPLE AND DEFENDED HIMSELF FROM A LOONEY TOON SHOOTING SOMEONE. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. STILL THAT CRAKA IS GOING TO WALK AWAY FROM THE CHARGES NOT GUILTY

are you retarded.........THE FIRST KILL COULD BE SEEN AS SELF DEFENSE BECAUSE THE FIRST GUY WAS THE AGRESSOR AND RAN UP ON HIM. THE SECOND SAW HIM JUST SHOOT AN UNARMED GUY IN FRONT OF 100 PEOPLE AND DEFENDED HIMSELF FROM A LOONEY TOON SHOOTING SOMEONE. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. STILL THAT CRAKA IS GOING TO WALK AWAY FROM THE CHARGES NOT GUILTY

If you don't know what happened, sit it out until you do. The 2nd guy defended himself? Rittenhouse was running away from him and a group of other people.

Nobody who's seen the videos would claim the 2nd guy that got killed was acting in self defense.

Last edited:

I'd love to hear your take on the Treyvon Martin case. Actually, maybe not.

Back