Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

i was watching the news yesterday n they said dude who got shot in the arm - his defense was that he didnt "intentionally" point the gun at kyle.

Uhhhh ok

I wasnt in this thread, so i dont kno the details of the back n forth

I jus said it wasnt worth dyin on that hill.

tbh looking at this situation those white boys didnt think kyle was bout that action...

I mean who tf runs up on a dude holding a AR

Feds will jus get him on the crossing state lines w a illegal weapon n bein under age.

He gone get off on da murder charge - as i kinda guessed in this thread b4

People get too emotional, and that's the problem. That's just a ABW problem in general though. It wasn't hard to look at this from jump and see he wasn't gonna get locked up for the shootings. But people saw he went to a Trump rally before and had Back the Blue or Blue Lives Matter in his FB page and boom...blinded by emotion.

I think they're still saying the gun was in WI at his friend's house the whole time. He'll just get in trouble for possessing it in WI (a misdemeanor)

okay so a white dude who fucked 5 boys ages 9-11, and also uses the n word gets clapped and people think it’s bad?

saying BUST ON ME FOR REAL can be taken the wrong way coming from this guy, especially when speaking to a minor.

Damn... our "allies' are filthy outchea

If he's a pedo rest in piss but his past doesn't change the fact he was acting as a BLM protestor that night, which makes him as good as black

Killer Kyle was ready and willing to shoot black people, but props to him for not discriminating in the moment. He's a white supremacist who didn't hesitate to shoot white people..

• Cap
Reactions: GNS

If he's a pedo rest in piss but his past doesn't change the fact he was acting as a BLM protestor that night, which makes him as good as black

Killer Kyle was ready and willing to shoot black people, but props to him for not discriminating in the moment. He's a white supremacist who didn't hesitate to shoot white people..
:yikes1:

Nah man, after hearing dude a pedo you walk away from this. Let the chips fall where they fall, no need to get upset over a racist killing a pedo

Last edited:
Nah man, after hearing dude a pedo you walk away from this. Let the chips fall where that fall, no need to get upset over a racist killing a pedo
No no no

This is not white on white crime

The capitol riot was white on white crime.

This happened at a protest for a black victim

If kyle gets off that's a HUGE w for people who hate us. Its that simple

I would venture to say he was using the BLM protest as cover to do whatever gay shit pedos do more so than acting as a BLM protestor….

Yo suplex yourself.

Hug yourself and backflip onto your face

Back