Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

211115-kyle-rittenhouse-bingen-mn-1330-96f66c.jpg

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger holds Kyle Rittenhouse's gun as he gives the state's closing argument in Kenosha County Courthouse in Wisconsin on Nov. 15, 2021.

This seems to be the best explanation of how it happened
View attachment 695754
Pretty crazy how he managed to escape it by just a few things

and most likely these CACs knew this before they went out there

here in NC we can have someone as young as 5 yrs old carry/use a weapon as long as they are supervised by a legal guardian

other states have similar laws, so I'm not surprised that a 17yr old would not get as much scrutiny

this basically became a "self-defense" case that got highlighted only because it happened at a BLM protest

the real issue at hand is that the flaws/bias of the justice system are on full display...........but black folks shouldn't feel more invested in this case IMO

and most likely these CACs knew this before they went out there

here in NC we can have someone as young as 5 yrs old carry/use a weapon as long as they are supervised by a legal guardian

other states have similar laws, so I'm not surprised that a 17yr old would not get as much scrutiny

this basically became a "self-defense" case that got highlighted only because it happened at a BLM protest

the real issue at hand is that the flaws/bias of the justice system are on full display...........but black folks shouldn't feel more invested in this case IMO

It's just a weird ass poorly written law honestly. I think it says he can have that gun, but not if the barrel is a few inches shorter... and also no nunchucks.

It's just a weird ass poorly written law honestly. I think it says he can have that gun, but not if the barrel is a few inches shorter... and also no nunchucks.

it is, but most gun laws in the US are........especially state laws

that's why we should repeal a lot of NFA restrictions IMO

perfect example is the SBR rule about short barrel rifles..........u can't have a SBR with a firm stock

but u can have a "pistol" which is basically a stockless SBR..........which basically gives u a weapon that is less safe to shoot

and many states give preference to rifles over pistols just because of the "concealable" aspect

yet rifles can do more actual damage SMH...........this is why non gun owners shouldn't be making laws

But he's not from Wisconsin, he's from Illinois and in that state he's not able to own or possess a rifle. On top of that, he took this illegally owned rifle, crossed state lines, and used it to kill someone. That should have made this a fed case off rip. ATF should have been involved from the moment they found out he brought the gun in from Illinois.

But he's not from Wisconsin, he's from Illinois and in that state he's not able to own or possess a rifle. On top of that, he took this illegally owned rifle, crossed state lines, and used it to kill someone. That should have made this a fed case off rip. ATF should have been involved from the moment they found out he brought the gun in from Illinois.

The gun was never in IL. Only Wisconsin.

Fraud. You started watching slave contest because your nephew became one? Why didn't your steer him away from that? Why would that be appealing to you?

This is the shit I mean. According to you, playing in the NFL is slavery, destroying players lives and health, and building wealth for racist white supremacist. But you get happy when your nephew becomes a slave in that system?

That's why it's fraud shit because you wouldn't feel both ways. You'd have to be faking one, unless you like seeing your family enslaved. Either you don't think the job is an abused slave OR you're happy your nephew got the job... but not both.

I'm against slavery. If I get told someone in my family is a slave I won't be happy AT ALL. I would have NO interest in watching them do slave labor.

F-R-A-U-D
Coon babbling

Anti kap, pro Rittenhouse coon babbling

White supremacy thanks you for your contributions to their agenda

Your anti kap pro Rittenhouse posts on this black website over several years means everything to them

Coward.

Your anti-white supremacist posts mean nothing to them. Because when it came down to it... you were a fan of their work... and you're gonna keep cheering for them.

You: The NFL combine is a fuckin slave trade!

*Your nephew gets a combine invite*

You:

The gun was never in IL. Only Wisconsin.

welp... there goes that.

I guess then the question becomes was he in IL or WI when he gave ole dude the money to buy the gun.

If he was in IL, there's prolly a fed case to be made. Anything that crosses state lines is fed jurisdiction.

Can't let this lil psycho get off on a bunch of technicalities.

welp... there goes that.

I guess then the question becomes was he in IL or WI when he gave ole dude the money to buy the gun.

If he was in IL, there's prolly a fed case to be made. Anything that crosses state lines is fed jurisdiction.

Can't let this lil psycho get off on a bunch of technicalities.

I think WI. He spoke about it during the trial, and I don't think he mentioned the guy that bought it coming to IL. I could be wrong though.

Nigga you have smoke for our heros and cape for our enemies

Nothing you babble about me changes that about you

You chose coonery, say less

Kap being your hero is corny. Makes sense though because you're similar frauds. Kap compared the NFL to slavery, then said he wakes up early in the morning to workout so that hopefully he can be in the NFL again.

You compare the NFL to white supremacist run slavery, then take joy in your nephew getting drafted.

Screenshot_20211115-170010_Chrome.jpg

Back