Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

For some incredibly odd reason the moderators of this website locked the thread prematurely and didn't want it to be bumped anymore

it was because the idea of black people fighting back makes them uncomfortable. Abw is very cowardly. I literally had to fight to get that thread to reopen and stay open
I'ma stop you right here

It was locked cause Dos came in there with wack unfunny memes.

They were deleted and I reopened it

Back to the discussion

That is in general for anybody being hurt. And why have you just brought up the Steve Cannon story? You never made a thread about it? So how can you blame us for not knowing something barely spoke on. Did the person who did it go to jail.

Look to me Rittenhouse is a Midwest whiteboy who came to start some shit I know he racist simply because it wasn’t his business and he came with a gun. He just ran into his own race.

That shouldn't be the response for these injuries though. The point of the protest was emphasizing the treatment of black people by the police, and anyone else. Black people should not be getting targeted and attacked by BLM protesters. Black businesses should not be getting destroyed by BLM protesters.

It wasn't an obscure story. It was reported a lot, and brought up on ABW. But I know how it is on here... buncha corny ignorant folk. For example I've mentioned him, him being elderly, how he died, and posted a video of him dying. Been called a coon 10x since then, bitched at for pointing out BLM protesters hurting Black people, told I'm criticizing black people (I guess because that's who I said killed him? ), but just now you're the FIRST one to ask if there was justice for his death. Wild right?

He might be racist. Might not. I just said I haven't seen him show himself to be racist imo, and shared my view on the evidence. I don't care about him though. He can hit the lotto tomorrow or get hit by a car tomorrow. It's a shrug from me either way.

I'ma stop you right here

It was locked cause Dos came in there with wack unfunny memes.

They were deleted and I reopened it

Back to the discussion

You keep up with stuff up here better than me. Can you explain the Disanthrope alias thing for me? Or @ someone who knows what happened. Trying to figure out if I'm going to respond to him in threads.

That shouldn't be the response for these injuries though. The point of the protest was emphasizing the treatment of black people by the police, and anyone else. Black people should not be getting targeted and attacked by BLM protesters. Black businesses should not be getting destroyed by BLM protesters.

It wasn't an obscure story. It was reported a lot, and brought up on ABW. But I know how it is on here... buncha corny ignorant folk. For example I've mentioned him, him being elderly, how he died, and posted a video of him dying. Been called a coon 10x since then, bitched at for pointing out BLM protesters hurting Black people, told I'm criticizing black people (I guess because that's who I said killed him? ), but just now you're the FIRST one to ask if there was justice for his death. Wild right?

He might be racist. Might not. I just said I haven't seen him show himself to be racist imo, and shared my view on the evidence. I don't care about him though. He can hit the lotto tomorrow or get hit by a car tomorrow. It's a shrug from me either way.

Well did he get justice

You keep up with stuff up here better than me. Can you explain the Disanthrope alias thing for me? Or @ someone who knows what happened. Trying to figure out if I'm going to respond to him in threads.

He used to be trillfate or many faces according to ic folks and he pretended to be another man cuz he thought he was cute.

Yes. The white supremacists and the coons love deflecting to that situation. It’s like another “what about black on black crime”.

Ooooo ok, black victims only matter when the person harming them isn't black or a BLM protester. With the exception being if the black person doing the harm is a cop. Thanks for keeping me on code. Appreciate it.

And deflecting? I thought the point was black lives matter. I know "All Lives Matter" was a racist counter, but thinking "All Black Lives Matter" is seen as deflecting? You gotta specify..."All Black Lives Matter When Dealing With Anyone Outside Our Race Or Law Enforcement"

But just for the record, he's one of many black victims of BLM protests that i mentioned. And I said multiple times a lot of the people doing harm were white. But pick out the pieces you want.

@5th Letter When David Dorn is killed

When 3 white men are shot

what you're not going to do is pretend you're standing for black men

brother Malcolm would shit on you, coon ass nigga

The only one caping for white people is YOU

You spent the last four years typing mad words defending a racist white boy who showed up to a protest ready to kill YOU

You've never typed the word "REPARATIONS" once in your pathetic posting career, you quoted someone who did. Reparations is something that would benefit you and your family for Generations, Kyle Rittenhouse doesn't. You don't care to talk about that tho

Screenshot_20230831_063844_Opera.jpg

Think about what you spend your time on, houseboy. Reflect.

You're doing exactly what they want they want black people on black forums to do.. push white agendas, you fucking disgrace

Don't reply. Look inward. Sambo.

what you're not going to do is pretend you're standing for black men

brother Malcolm would shit on you, coon ass nigga

The only one caping for white people is YOU

You spent the last four years typing mad words defending a racist white boy who showed up to a protest ready to kill YOU

You've never typed the word "REPARATIONS" once in your pathetic posting career, you quoted someone who did. Reparations is something that would benefit you and your family for Generations, Kyle Rittenhouse doesn't. You don't care to talk about that tho

View attachment 1166970

Think about what you spend your time on, houseboy. Reflect.

You're doing exactly what they want they want black people on black forums to do.. push white agendas, you fucking disgrace

Don't reply. Look inward. Sambo.

Ah shit, not the "reparations" test reviewing my "posting career"!

Ummm...
40 acres
Mule
Affirmative Action
Civil Rights
Democrat
CAC
Black Jesus
Dr. Umar
Frederick Douglass
Nat Turner
The Real HU
No mayo
I stand with Kap

That should buy me some time to prep for my next word audit.

I forgot you're anti Kaepernick too

Pro Rittenhouse, Anti Kaep

There's literally no excuse to be one or the other of those things but he's BOTH

That's what white supremacy does to the weak minded negro.....

:js4:

You're a tortured soul @Bow to Royalty I feel sorry for you

Back