Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

You every time Jameis threw a pick:

uncle-ruckus.jpg
My team had white turnover machines at QB and I didn’t have nowhere near that much hate for them. I gave them credit when they played well and hoping for consistency. This guy HATED Winston. But considering how anti black he is it makes so much sense now.

My team had white turnover machines at QB and I didn’t have nowhere near that much hate for them. I gave them credit when they played well and hoping for consistency. This guy HATED Winston. But considering how anti black he is it makes so much sense now.

Who's your team?

Haha naw bruh. You haven't had a trash QB holding back a solid team while everyone tells you how good he is. Sanchez was trash, but nobody said otherwise. Let everyone tell you you're tripping, Sanchez is good, and Sanchez isn't the problem while you watch him throw 30 picks and you'll talk heavy shit criticizing him too.

Haha naw bruh. You haven't had a trash QB holding back a solid team while everyone tells you how good he is. Sanchez was trash, but nobody said otherwise. Let everyone tell you you're tripping, Sanchez is good, and Sanchez isn't the problem while you watch him throw 30 picks and you'll talk heavy shit criticizing him too.
My point still stands

LOL. I don't care what Rittenhouse is up to. I'm just chillin like everybody else fixing plates, drinking, watching football, and spending time with family while you're checking up on Rittenhouse's financial situation and books.

Django gifs can't cover for how sad and lonely this is. You have dinner at Denny's tonight?
Sir.

Do you know what the word projecting means?

Nobody tagged you or quoted you in here

You commented because YOU. DO. CARE.

You could have just enjoyed your family while ignoring this thread but it was like the bat signal and you came running to say how much you don't care.. that's projecting

"riight"

Sir.

Do you know what the word projecting means?

Nobody tagged you or quoted you in here

You commented because YOU. DO. CARE.

You could have just enjoyed your family while ignoring this thread but it was like the bat signal and you came running to say how much you don't care.. that's projecting

"riight"

Im sure certain folks who were in this thread saying they weren’t defending him.. But curiously kept defending him over & over again while making excuses for his clear white supremacist tenancies will be getting this book…

Let's not play dumb or throw stones and hide our hands like some bitches. That second post was about me, so I responded.

And what am I projecting? Y'all are looking up Rittenhouse updates and heading to ablackweb to share them on Thanksgiving, so I said you care. I wasn't looking up Rittenhouse updates because I don't care about him. I only responded to the subs getting thrown at me.

Back