Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

we reduced to shooting subliminals now I see :icu:
You've been reduced to deflecting from the facts

The basis of your pathetic cape is rittenhouse saying he's on your side but the fat white man in that video I posted says white people are liars and your goofy ass doesn't realize that at almost 50 years old

:cont:

You've been reduced to deflecting from the facts

The basis of your pathetic cape is rittenhouse saying he's on your side but the fat white man in that video I posted says white people are liars and your goofy ass doesn't realize that at almost 50 years old

:cont:
here u go with the disrespect again

no where in this thread did I cape for RIttenhouse or say he was on "my" side

basic logic continues to escape u

yet u think u are somehow making a logical argument for getting emotional over a situation that never affected u

u been had the chance to address the "facts" .....but instead now u have been reduced to shooting subliminals

bruh u been undermined ur own credibility IDK why u even attempt to continue to try to debate on serious topics

jsut stick to gifin it up when grown folks are talking :hahaha:

here u go with the disrespect again

no where in this thread did I cape for RIttenhouse or say he was on "my" side

basic logic continues to escape u

yet u think u are somehow making a logical argument for getting emotional over a situation that never affected u

u been had the chance to address the "facts" .....but instead now u have been reduced to shooting subliminals

bruh u been undermined ur own credibility IDK why u even attempt to continue to try to debate on serious topics

jsut stick to gifin it up when grown folks are talking :hahaha:
I didn't disrespect you, I told the harsh truth

You're pushing 50 and you're completely conditioned by white supremacy. They got you. Straight up. You're compromised. They broke you into a submissive position to where you see everything through their lens. You run with their narrative because you're weak minded. You dont see them as your enemy, you see them how they tell you to see them

People like me who understand history, psychology and sociology look at whites in the appropriate perspective, so they're generally guilty til proven innocent in my mind

Broken negros like you and @Bow to Royalty look at every white person as a potential ass to kiss, and that's why we're here. Arguing over your desire to protect a cac young enough to be your grandson. A cac who brought an AR-15 across state lines to kill black people, that's who you're fighting me over, pretending somehow you're right and I'm wrong. Me and you have never even had words before but this pussy white boy got you jumping out the window

Look inward and correct yourself bruh

You're pushing 50 and you're completely conditioned by white supremacy. They got you. Straight up. You're compromised. They broke you into a submissive position to where you see everything through their lens. You run with their narrative because you're weak minded. You dont see them as your enemy, you see them how they tell you to see them

People like me who understand history, psychology and sociology look at whites in the appropriate perspective, so they're generally guilty til proven innocent in my mind

Broken negros like you and @Bow to Royalty look at every white person as a potential ass to kiss, and that's why we're here. Arguing over your desire to protect a cac young enough to be your grandson. A cac who brought an AR-15 across state lines to kill black people, that's who you're fighting me over, pretending somehow you're right and I'm wrong. Me and you have never even had words before but this pussy white boy got you jumping out the window

LOL @ thinking we are fighting over anything

u don't know me from a can of paint............u keep talking as if u know me well enough to assess my true age/experience/education

at no point did I advocate for/against RIttenhouse or any other cracka.......I don't have strong feelings either way.......as a black man with some control/power over my own life I have the right to independently decide what to think

only simple-minded and/or vulnerable people can't afford to see nuance

and yes I agree, all white people are guilty until proven innocent.......but u ain't doing shit about it except to talk down to other black people

u really have nothing to offer at this point

please go back to gifing it up champ🙁

When you made the alias was it to troll, or give you an escape from who you are so you could pretend to be who you want to be? Did you really use another guy's picture? Was he how you'd look if you could change yourself and be someone else?

When you made the alias was it to troll, or give you an escape from who you are so you could pretend to be who you want to be? Did you really use another guy's picture? Was he how you'd look if you could change yourself and be someone else?
This will not deflect from your blatant coonery. I shit on everyone who tries it

Do you understand that????

There's no reason on Earth to be anti Kaepernick and pro rittenhouse

You're a self hating coon, bottom line

This will not deflect from your blatant coonery. I shit on everyone who tries it

Do you understand that????

There's no reason on Earth to be anti Kaepernick and pro rittenhouse

You're a self hating coon, bottom line

I'm not pro-Rittenhouse, haha. Kaep is doing shit just for attention though. It's true I don't like him.

But now back to what I was asking.

I'm not pro-Rittenhouse, haha. Kaep is doing shit just for attention though. It's true I don't like him.

But now back to what I was asking.

Well self hating sambo, the situation you keep DEFLECTING FROM YOUR SELF HATRED about stems from the fact im my own boss, i got my self and others flown across the world to tour with a black celebrity. Now if I'm losing you it's because you can't fucking relate. You can't relate to putting yourself in a position to where you don't have to work for anybody, especially white people. You can't relate to being anything than the white man's Jarhead. Your brain is full of white thought. That's what the system of white supremacy does to weak minds.

White supremacy turns a black man against kap, someone who is kneeling for him

White supremacy turns a black man pro Rittenhouse, a pussy white boy who was gunning for him

You hate the brother who caped for you and you cape for the white boy who wanted to kill you

The self hatred is strong in you 💪🏾 🦝🤡

Well self hating sambo, the situation you keep DEFLECTING FROM YOUR SELF HATRED about stems from the fact im my own boss, i got my self and others flown across the world to tour with a black celebrity. Now if I'm losing you it's because you can't fucking relate. You can't relate to putting yourself in a position to where you don't have to work for anybody, especially white people. You can't relate to being anything than the white man's Jarhead. Your brain is full of white thought. That's what the system of white supremacy does to weak minds.

White supremacy turns a black man against kap, someone who is kneeling for him

White supremacy turns a black man pro Rittenhouse, a pussy white boy who was gunning for him

You hate the brother who caped for you and you cape for the white boy who wanted to kill you

The self hatred is strong in you 💪🏾 🦝🤡

Mhmm. Ya that's cool. Why were you ashamed to be that person online?

Mhmm. Ya that's cool. Why were you ashamed to be that person online?

Do you think adopting white people's ideology and beliefs will protect you? Do you believe coons have immunity? You think cooning will change you into someone white people will respect and won't harm? Aww

Don't worry Bow, you're not alone... you're just the right wing version of most of these niggas. There's abw cowards on the left who excuse racist actions and use pronouns to stay safe. You're no different

You dumb bitches, haha. Don't bring up football if you dunno about it. It makes you look stupid.

View attachment 1169654
You every time Jameis threw a pick:

uncle-ruckus.jpg

Do you think adopting white people's ideology and beliefs will protect you? Do you believe coons have immunity? You think cooning will change you into someone white people will respect and won't harm? Aww

Don't worry Bow, you're not alone... you're just the right wing version of most of these niggas. There's abw cowards on the left who excuse racist actions and use pronouns to stay safe. You're no different

Why were you ashamed to be the black man that you are?

Back