Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

So while BLM protests were happening, some of yall are now giving a pass to random white militias that were showing up, open carrying their AR's in front of unarmed protestors. As they claim to be there only to keep law n order and or protect the police/ small business. :/
There's been a lot of words being typed on their behalf in this thread

ABW has a plantation mentality. That's just the bottom line

So while BLM protests were happening, some of yall are now giving a pass to random white militias that were showing up, open carrying their AR's in front of unarmed protestors. As they claim to be there only to keep law n order and or protect the police/ small business. :/

Giving passes? No…

Some of us can just acknowledge the reality of how the situation went down.

Sometimes you gotta pick your battles, and this one in particular is an L that some people seem to want to hold onto for no damn reason.

Unarmed protesters? Let's not lie to try to push a point. Rittenhouse had encounters with 2 protesters with guns. One let a shot off to scare him when Rosenbaum chased him, and one pulled his gun on him and got his bicep blown off.

You, and some other people, are too easily controlled by words and phrases. You equate anyone out during a "BLM protest" as good, so anyone opposing them (therefore opposing good) is bad. You heard of David Dorn? Elderly black man murdered for trying to stop people from looting his friend's store during a BLM protest.

During these protests you have swarms of white people destroying black owned businesses, or businesses that serve black communities, and people of all colors attacking black people.

Stop being blinded by seeing BLM and realize some people just view those "protests" as a pass to have a Purge night. Everybody out there isn't MLK.

Unarmed protesters? Let's not lie to try to push a point. Rittenhouse had encounters with 2 protesters with guns. One let a shot off to scare him when Rosenbaum chased him, and one pulled his gun on him and got his bicep blown off.

You, and some other people, are too easily controlled by words and phrases. You equate anyone out during a "BLM protest" as good, so anyone opposing them (therefore opposing good) is bad. You heard of David Dorn? Elderly black man murdered for trying to stop people from looting his friend's store during a BLM protest.

During these protests you have swarms of white people destroying black owned businesses, or businesses that serve black communities, and people of all colors attacking black people.

Stop being blinded by seeing BLM and realize some people just view those "protests" as a pass to have a Purge night. Everybody out there isn't MLK.

When you have thousands of people out and only a few are CC, i consider them for the most part, unarmed.

One could argue, none of this would of happened if some weirdos didn't decide to drive miles to some place they didnt live, to play vigilante. Of course the probability of a shooting occurring would rise if you're aggressively approaching random people while you open carry trying to tell them what to do. They'll feel threatened, as they should and if someone else is armed they may pull their gun out too. And if those people were as foul as you say, wouldnt they of just shot him, not tried to chase him off or disarm him?

And you seem like the one being controlled. Its like you have a chip on your shoulder with anything BLM or adjacent to it. We're talking about Rittenhouse rn, and you're randomly bringing up crimes that occurred while these protests were happening. This narrative shifting is exactly how Fox News was operating the entire protest to undermine and water down the goal of the movements and it looks like their efforts werent in vain.

Now when people talk about the BLM protests, they dont speak on how it was the largest protest in history that most of white america fought against and largely produced no results, because they're fine with police killing as long as its brown people. Instead they're rewriting history to make it seem black people were on a rampage and destroyed every small business in America. What a joke.

If you are black in this country and when you think back to the 2020 protests, you get angry....at only the protestors, idk what to say to you. Sound like you a Clarence Thomas & Tim Scott supporter.

When you have thousands of people out and only a few are CC, i consider them for the most part, unarmed.

One could argue, none of this would of happened if some weirdos didn't decide to drive miles to some place they didnt live, to play vigilante. Of course the probability of a shooting occurring would rise if you're aggressively approaching random people while you open carry trying to tell them what to do. They'll feel threatened, as they should and if someone else is armed they may pull their gun out too. And if those people were as foul as you say, wouldnt they of just shot him, not tried to chase him off or disarm him?

And you seem like the one being controlled. Its like you have a chip on your shoulder with anything BLM or adjacent to it. We're talking about Rittenhouse rn, and you're randomly bringing up crimes that occurred while these protests were happening. This narrative shifting is exactly how Fox News was operating the entire protest to undermine and water down the goal of the movements and it looks like their efforts werent in vain.

Now when people talk about the BLM protests, they dont speak on how it was the largest protest in history that most of white america fought against and largely produced no results, because they're fine with police killing as long as its brown people. Instead they're rewriting history to make it seem black people were on a rampage and destroyed every small business in America. What a joke.

If you are black in this country and when you think back to the 2020 protests, you get angry....at only the protestors, idk what to say to you. Sound like you a Clarence Thomas & Tim Scott supporter.

You have no idea how many are cc, or have another weapon, or are violent. People leave their house every day armed in a mostly unarmed world. You don't need to have a gun to be a threat, and most people in the area don't need to have a gun for it to be a dangerous environment.

It wouldn't have happened if a lot of things. Rittenhouse was one contributing factor, but not the only one. Your made up scenario didn't happen. Rittenhouse did nothing to the first guy he shot. I think he was just mad he put out a fire or something. So he chased him and tried to fuck him up. He wasn't reacting to being approached and told what to do. After he killed him some people chased him and tried to jump him, and when he was on the ground another guy pulled a gun on him. Rittenhouse was just the first to pull the trigger.

I don't have a beef with BLM (the idea, not the organization), but I'm not the one with a Disney idea of what was happening. "Unarmed protesters"? They're destroying black owned businesses and businesses supporting the movement, looting black businesses, killing black people, and fuckin black people up. But you summarize it as just "unarmed protesters". And a lot of that shit was done by white people. They were breaking in these black owned stores to steal and destroy shit, and we took the hit for it because it was looked at as a BLM protest.

I'm not only mad at protesters, but unlike you I'm not naive about it either. This was an excuse to do foul shit without getting caught, more than it was a protest to a loooot of people. How you explain destroying black owned businesses in black parts of town to protest police violence against black people? How you explain hurting and killing black to protest police violence against black people? How does white people destroying communities, but leaving black people to take the blame for it help black people?

Lol I think we all know during protests things get torn up and people are hurt. But y’all can’t sit up here and say this white boy ain’t racist because he not killed white folks. He came from another state on fuckery because he is racist and yes a white supremacist.

An article highlighting some black businesses destroyed with a long ass list of black businesses with a gofundme because they were destroyed. It's hard enough to get a black business going. Dude with the smoke shop was mentoring black kids in entrepreneurship. Fuckin up his shop, and preventing him spreading knowledge to black youth helps fight police violence towards black people? Black people hiding in their stores, scared for their life helps stop police violence?

ABW niggas collectively

cape for a white supremacist murderer

cape for anti black biden/democrats

cape for the anti sanity trans community

use pronouns

cape for Karens who spit on us

cape for their favorite cactor or cactress

May god strike me down if this is cap

An article highlighting some black businesses destroyed with a long ass list of black businesses with a gofundme because they were destroyed. It's hard enough to get a black business going. Dude with the smoke shop was mentoring black kids in entrepreneurship. Fuckin up his shop, and preventing him spreading knowledge to black youth helps fight police violence towards black people? Black people hiding in their stores, scared for their life helps stop police violence?

How this related to Rittenhouse though?

Lol I think we all know during protests things get torn up and people are hurt. But y’all can’t sit up here and say this white boy ain’t racist because he not killed white folks. He came from another state on fuckery because he is racist and yes a white supremacist.

He may be. But I wouldn't say I've seen much to make me call him one. What would you say he's done to, or said about black people in general, to be one? Let's discuss mannnn

How this related to Rittenhouse though?
That was for @LurkerSix . He's omitting major flaws in the protests. Questioning why someone would show up armed is naive... shits violent. And showing just because someone is acting under the banner of BLM doesn't mean they're not on some foul shit. So basically.. just because you're on that side of the protest doesn't mean you're doing good.

He may be. But I wouldn't say I've seen much to make me call him one. What would you say he's done to, or said about black people in general, to be one? Let's discuss mannnn

Nothing to really discuss if you support trump and you’re white you’re a whites supremacist. I’m not going to think the guy supporting David Duke is cool because he won’t say the n word.

Nothing to really discuss if you support trump and you’re white you’re a whites supremacist. I’m not going to think the guy supporting David Duke is cool because he won’t say the n word.

If that's your definition...cool. We may disagree on the definition, but we agree he fits it. Facts are facts.

But since that's it, we agree you calling him a WS has nothing to do with anything he's said about or done to black people. It's just about Trump.

He's come out and said that his lawyer set up that meeting with the Proud Boys without telling him who they were. And he didn't know that was a racist sign (which I find very possible. I'd guess a majority of Americans still call it the OK sign). He's said in an interview on camera he doesn't agree with the Proud Boys, doesn't associate, with them, and doesn't want anything to do with them (vid below). Dude's come out and said he supports BLM and doesn't agree with the Proud Boys. Weird stances for a WS.

but @Disanthrope says Rittenhouse is lying tho :icu:

Rittenhouse must be kind of master manipulator

what does this kid get from lying about being a BLM supporter? and how does that enable the white supremacists that support him?

the cosigns you got on this post say a lot

You got my number one and two bum ass stalkers to like this post, that says I'm right

You can deflect all you want to my language, that's a fucking weak ass cop out. You don't know shit about your enemy and you're sitting up here 50 years old making excuses. Its cowardly.

White people haven't changed... don't make me call you out of your name to make you understand that
but what's weak about saying what it really is tho?

u DO look hypocritical trying to portray urself as being so pro-black while using white supremacist insults

then the fact u calling me 50yrs old when u don't even know me at all.......if u really thought I was that old (I'm assuming u are younger) then ur interaction looks even worse for speaking to ur elders like that

no excuse to be talking reckless like that online........especially on a "black" forum at that

there's something called basic respect...........notice I haven't insulted u at all this whole time while I just called out ur bullshit

u can't really be against white supremacy when u feel that comfortable talking reckless to another black man u perceive to be ur senior SMH

Bruh, who's destroying black businesses and attacking black people in a protest for black lives? And how is that helpful to the black community?

And keep in mind these aren't counter protesters I'm talking about getting hurt. I'm talking about black people down with the movement just trying to stop some of the vandalism.

If a white man did it you'd be up here calling him all types of a WS and mad about his death. But since it was a black man killing him during a BLM protest it's
Lol I think we all know during protests...people are hurt.

Bruh, who's destroying black businesses and attacking black people in a protest for black lives? And how is that helpful to the black community?

And keep in mind these aren't counter protesters I'm talking about getting hurt. I'm talking about black people down with the movement just trying to stop some of the vandalism.

If a white man did it you'd be up here calling him all types of a WS and mad about his death. But since it was a black man killing him during a BLM protest it's

Lol bruh god damn we both know not everybody at a protest is down for the cause like it’s common knowledge. You ain’t say nothing about this until this thread though so do you really care or is this just in defense of Rittenhouse? Yes black peoplr do bad things too. Is that your point?

Back