Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Nah you got it man

Nobody black died so that situation had absolutely nothing to do with black people

Nobody black died so that situation has nothing to do with white supremacy

black people should simply ignore it

You got it šŸ‘šŸ½

Come on, lets go do some coloring books. You like crayons or markers?
I asked for evidence or some kind of reasonable logic

and here u are deflecting again.......u have obviously succeeded in trolling me

I'm humble enough to admit I fell for it.........I legit thought u had a reason to feel so strongly about this case

I asked for evidence or some kind of reasonable logic

and here u are deflecting again.......u have obviously succeeded in trolling me

I'm humble enough to admit I fell for it.........I legit thought u had a reason to feel so strongly about this case
...so color pencils? Bet.

Itā€™s ā€œfuck Kyle Rittenhouseā€ all day over hereā€¦ but Iā€™m just sayinā€¦

4 people attacked him that day. The only one he didnā€™t shoot was the black kid who jump kicked him.

Whatever his motives was for being there in the first placeā€¦ he had the good sense to only shoot the ones who presented actual threats.

Vic #1 was a white sex offender who thought he had a N-word pass and quite literally begged him to shoot him before grabbing at his rifle.

Vic #2 was a white kid who hit him over the head with his skateboard.

Vic #3 was a white guy who upped his pistol at him first.

Itā€™s trash that him and other republicans were able to grift off that whole situation, butā€¦

Objectively speaking I canā€™t be mad at the situation. He showed better restraint and recognition of clean targets than the police.

You keep mentioning "the media" in reference to my posts. Why???

Because you're projecting that's why

You're the one who admitted you were ignorant to the facts of this case and you thought someone black died. I've never been ignorant to what I'm talking about. I do my own research and make my own conclusions. I've never mentioned the media yet you the one who said you were misinformed. Projection

For the last time, Kyle Rittenhouse is an anti black white supremacist who intended on killing black people but some others jumped in the way by fluke.

You're too old to be this ignorant about our enemy

This doesn't really hold up because there were plenty of black people there, and he had plenty of time to shoot them, if that was his intention. He probably had literally thousands of opportunities.

I get the angle of it was a protest of a white cop shooting a black man, and he showed up with a gun. But what stops it from being a WS move to me is he wasn't counter protesting. He was putting out fires, offering/providing medical treatment (to protesters), and offering to keep a business safe with his gun.

I don't remember any reports of him out there hitting folks with All Lives Matter, arguing with protesters that the shooting was justified, talking shit about BLM etc. If he was aiming to shoot black people he could have gone up to a group of black people and started saying that stuff until someone slipped up and tried to get physical with him. You really think it's that hard to bait 1 or 2 of hundreds or thousands of people that are already charged up at a protest?

Itā€™s ā€œfuck Kyle Rittenhouseā€ all day over hereā€¦ but Iā€™m just sayinā€¦

4 people attacked him that day. The only one he didnā€™t shoot was the black kid who jump kicked him.

Whatever his motives was for being there in the first placeā€¦ he had the good sense to only shoot the ones who presented actual threats.

Vic #1 was a white sex offender who thought he had a N-word pass and quite literally begged him to shoot him before grabbing at his rifle.

Vic #2 was a white kid who hit him over the head with his skateboard.

Vic #3 was a white guy who upped his pistol at him first.

Itā€™s trash that him and other republicans were able to grift off that whole situation, butā€¦

Objectively speaking I canā€™t be mad at the situation. He showed better restraint and recognition of clean targets than the police.

Bruh, I caught so much shit just for saying objectively he's not gonna be found guilty of the shootings in court because they all fall under self defense. It was pretty obvious. Folks are weird and emotional up here.

This doesn't really hold up because there were plenty of black people there, and he had plenty of time to shoot them, if that was his intention. He probably had literally thousands of opportunities.

I get the angle of it was a protest of a white cop shooting a black man, and he showed up with a gun. But what stops it from being a WS move to me is he wasn't counter protesting. He was putting out fires, offering/providing medical treatment (to protesters), and offering to keep a business safe with his gun.

I don't remember any reports of him out there hitting folks with All Lives Matter, arguing with protesters that the shooting was justified, talking shit about BLM etc. If he was aiming to shoot black people he could have gone up to a group of black people and started saying that stuff until someone slipped up and tried to get physical with him. You really think it's that hard to bait 1 or 2 of hundreds or thousands of people that are already charged up at a protest?
Like.. I... i just don't understand yall

After 500 years yall still show your Open Enemy so much grace and give him so much benefit of doubt

What do yall achieve by being in denial after 500 YEARS of anti black oppression?

In the two years since you've last made excuses for that boy hes been completely embraced by the right wing yet something "stops it from being white supremacy" according to you

What do y'all see when yall see when you look at the right wing/conservatives/Republicans ??

i see Freddy Kruger... yall see something else

It's mad odd/draining/disappointing to have to convince grown ass black men that white people are their enemy, especially right wingers

White supremacists seem to support Kyle though. Thatā€™s not a coincidence.
for the same reasons Black people don't support Rittenhouse

well maybe not...........WS are at least consistent with the narrative they are pushing

but WS also look stupid for supporting Rittenhouse when he was giving interviews saying he supports BLM

IDK what we get out of labeling Rittenhouse a WS when there isn't really any firm evidence that says he was

it's just wild how we are so militant online but can't get on code to actually make a real difference šŸ™

"Just because he's hanging with known white supremacists and throwing up the white supremacist hand signal šŸ‘Œ after showing up strapped to a BLM protest, that's not enough evidence" - @Mr BFK (Big Fucking Koon)

:lol10:
how hard was that

now explain the "supporting BLM" statements from Rittenhouse in that Fox Interview

u saying coon insults when u could've simply posted that pages ago

how hard was that

now explain the "supporting BLM" statements from Rittenhouse in that Fox Interview
This is literally cooning sir. You're asking another brother to break down every nuance to convince you, that's coonery.

Some moist punk ass cac tells FOX NEWS he's on your side and you eat that shit up like cereal, watching Saturday morning cartoons in the late 70s cuz i know you're that old. Entirely too old to be this goofy. Whatever kyle said he was LYING, fool.

"White supremacy is based on deception" - Dr Neely Fuller

Respectfully, you have a lot to learn (if you care to)

This is literally cooning sir. You're asking another brother to break down every nuance to convince you, that's coonery.

Some moist punk ass cac tells FOX NEWS he's on your side and you eat that shit up like cereal, watching cartoons in the late 70s cuz i know you're that old. Entirely too old to be this goofy. Whatever kyle said he was LYING, fool.

"White supremacy is based on deception" - Dr Neely Fuller

Respectfully, you have a lot to learn (if you care to)
not at all champ...................u just got a false sense of intellect and superiority when all I asked was ur opinion

cuz it's a forum........and u know forums work by sharing opinions

but ur insecurity and arrogance led u to throwing insults when really I was just soliciting an opinion

but go ahead feeling like u are qualified enough to educate me about white supremacy :icu:

meanwhile u reinforce it by calling another black man a coon and don't even see the obvious hypocrisy

JoyousFlickeringIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

LOL & SMH @ using white supremacist language at another black man

to try to chastise him about not understanding the concept of white supremacy

the sheer cognitive dissonance to even call someone else ignorant in this situation is just wild to me šŸ™

but I'll let u get back to "gifin" it up as an intellectual response

how hard was that

u saying coon insults when u could've simply posted that pages ago

He's come out and said that his lawyer set up that meeting with the Proud Boys without telling him who they were. And he didn't know that was a racist sign (which I find very possible. I'd guess a majority of Americans still call it the OK sign). He's said in an interview on camera he doesn't agree with the Proud Boys, doesn't associate, with them, and doesn't want anything to do with them (vid below). Dude's come out and said he supports BLM and doesn't agree with the Proud Boys. Weird stances for a WS.

LOL & SMH @ using white supremacist language at another black man

to try to chastise him about not understanding the concept of white supremacy

the sheer cognitive dissonance to even call someone else ignorant in this situation is just wild to me šŸ™

but I'll let u get back to "gifin" it up as an intellectual response
the cosigns you got on this post say a lot

You got my number one and two bum ass stalkers to like this post, that says I'm right

You can deflect all you want to my language, that's a fucking weak ass cop out. You don't know shit about your enemy and you're sitting up here 50 years old making excuses. Its cowardly.

White people haven't changed... don't make me call you out of your name to make you understand that

So while BLM protests were happening, some of yall are now giving a pass to random white militias that were showing up, open carrying their AR's in front of unarmed protestors. As they claim to be there only to keep law n order and or protect the police/ small business. :/

Back