Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
so basically the same dudes who he took care of would allow him to jeopardize his and their lifestyle over shit they could have done for him....and his other homies steal as soon as he gone.

he loved his block and homies but they didnt love him back......at least not all of them
Von is his own man. You can't control another nigga, only thing you could do is give them advice and pray they take it.

Get revenge by giving dude a sold out show?

Lol

aint no way dude gonna show up to perform at a concert where the only mfs in attendance are the homies of the man he just killed/was beefing with

not saying that they'd actually show up to the show after buying all the tickets but whos to say they wouldn't?

Rondo cancelling the show would also mean buddy gets his money back and if this true then he already did cancel it

Reactions: GNS
Did anybody say what Von and Rondo was actually beefing over? These 2 niggas ain't even from the same place. How the fuck they even running into each other enough to beef to this level of gun play?

Rondo and Von were cool at one point,Quando is down with NBA Youngboy,Von was online alluding to having pics/vids of Youngboy's BM,Youngboy made a song with Asian Doll(Von's ex). Von was on live saying NBA "is not even like that" ,like NBA isn't about the shit he raps about. NBA made the song
called "Dead Trollz" where he said a lot of shit that people think were directed at Von. "I'll leave a stain
in Atlanta" ,"He D.Rose AWAY from the Bulls home",people think NBA sent it.

Get revenge by giving dude a sold out show?

Yeah I didn't understand this.

You do what 50 cent did, buy out the seats/standing area closest to the stage and fuck up the vibe. You don't buy all the seats tho.

Lol

aint no way dude gonna show up to perform at a concert where the only mfs in attendance are the homies of the man he just killed/was beefing with

not saying that they'd actually show up to the show after buying all the tickets but whos to say they wouldn't?

Rondo cancelling the show would also mean buddy gets his money back and if this true then he already did cancel it

He still getting paid if you buy all the seats tho.

Von attacked Rondo because Von said something about Quando online and Quando said "ain't nobody gonna touch me" then Von said something along the lines of "i'll see you when I see you".

they said von owned his masters......hope his family get right.

all these young streamers be owning they own shit...

i respect these young thundercats business savvy

Lol

I guess...just seems like a weird ass strategy. "Let me get this nigga back by putting money in his pocket"

i hear everything you saying.....

but who breaks the cycle?

this man was the way he was because of whatever reason but its clear he had no or bad guidance.

we are blaming the end product of a failure at home and in society.

we as black men should be the last people to throw anyone away or turn our backs on someone or even say people cant be helped especially the way the world looks at us.

we need better options for these kids and better educational tools for them. they need some sort of hope and niggas thinking because they got a nice lil life that shit wont come to them. allow shit like this to go unchecked and it may come right to your doorstep. there is a thing called innocent bystander and bullets dont go after the intended target....it just goes.

at what point are people gonna really be tired of this? it more people saying whatever than its people trying to help, otherwise it wouldnt have to be like this.

remember this thread the next time someone says white people turn a blind eye to the plight of black people. because quite a few of yall are turning a blind eye to the plight of these kids.
we are only as strong as our weakest links.
You didn’t read a word I said... lol

he wasn’t a innocent or forgotten misunderstood man. He was so bad that other killers feared him...and he enjoyed that.

some people are evil.

again to me BLM So if BLM so little to someone that he would take one, laugh about and then call other people bitches for crying about their love ones... Never mind. You cry for black guys that kill black guys for fun- I’m saving my concern for those trying to escape that BS.

smh—- dude was at the icebox getting that oblock chain made and had all the respect in the world for those sales guys... but would murder you or your son over a glance...black people gotta stop giving black people excuses for destructive bull shit.

too many black men out here getting it and having to fight to succeed and keep it in the real world for us to be still be dealing with dudes who thing killing a black man is acceptable behavior when 2020 had The largest protest in history and it was a BLM protest... how the duck am I gonna celebrate or mourn the dealth of a black serial killer?

wake up bruh...dude was traveled, rich and healthy... he wasn’t ignorant- he knew and he liked it

You didn’t read a word I said... lol

he wasn’t a innocent or forgotten misunderstood man. He was so bad that other killers feared him...and he enjoyed that.

some people are evil.

again to me BLM So if BLM so little to someone that he would take one, laugh about and then call other people bitches for crying about their love ones... Never mind. You cry for black guys that kill black guys for fun- I’m saving my concern for those trying to escape that BS.

smh—- dude was at the icebox getting that oblock chain made and had all the respect in the world for those sales guys... but would murder you or your son over a glance...black people gotta stop giving black people excuses for destructive bull shit.

too many black men out here getting it and having to fight to succeed and keep it in the real world for us to be still be dealing with dudes who thing killing a black man is acceptable behavior when 2020 had The largest protest in history and it was a BLM protest... how the duck am I gonna celebrate or mourn the dealth of a black serial killer?

wake up bruh...dude was traveled, rich and healthy... he wasn’t ignorant- he knew and he liked it
Must not see my point.

He's still the end result of a bigger problem.

We turn away from him...We can't complain.
It's so many people who are pretenders because if who they have to be or so deep in an image they can't get themselves out if it but I highly doubt he liked what he liked.

I'm sure we all know killers who once they got away from certain people and environments.....You would never think they were heartless.

Unlike y'all.....I see scared and confused young men who were lead in the wrong direction and failed by friends and old heads.

If the people you look up too are into fuck shit......You will gravitate to that too. It's up to the influencer to turn you away or in a better direction.
But then we also have to look at who they look up to and where are other type examples.

At the end of the day.....These young men will kill us and each other while white people walking poodles a few miles away ...On they way to get gelatos and talk about yoga.

That shit don't bother y'all?

Last edited:
so if ti aint the guy to speak on this who should?
i mean even tho he did dirt....i thought niggas always talking that...you aint walk my walk so you cant speak on the streets shit.
but then when a street nigga says dont do something i been there.......but he was in them streets when he was young too.

this is all crazy and wont ever stop. everyone has a reason to not listen.

Theres a way to approach the youth. Shit in life as a whole. The way u deliver the message is just as important as the message it self. Depending on your audience, the manner in which things are said, could be more important than what u ACTUALLY saying. T.I too smart to come off the way he did, he knew the reaction that was gonna get and that it was gonna be connected to this situation. He said that n then was like ,"oh I ain't speaking bout him"...you not an idiot bro, u know what u doing.

Back