FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
Fans to invested in other folks life when it comes to street shit.

Fuck it, ima say it. Von got exactly what he was looking for. And he’s 100% to blame for his own death.

making real money for you and your kids should be more than enough to leave it alone.

To many dudes put the streets over the children. I can 100% my son curved my views on everything. I mean I still had some pills on deck but that was in the burbs. but I’m all good now.

This may be true....what that got to do with people attending his show? Would you go to a show of a artist you know has a hit out on them? Although the two can be tied together I think that has more to do with his show being empty than his homie killing Von.

Reactions: SeaSnake and BDBIID
This may be true....what that got to do with people attending his show? Would you go to a show of a artist you know has a hit out on them? Although the two can be tied together I think that has more to do with his show being empty than his homie killing Von.

That can be true.

Fans could take the blame too. What if Von decided to not escalate it further? Fans would be calling him soft, etc. Whatever way you choose, niggas still going to bash you. That's social media for you

Reactions: DOS_patos
Fans could take the blame too. What if Von decided to not escalate it further? Fans would be calling him soft, etc

Nah, cause there wasn't even heavy public smoke in this beef. Quando said himself he didn't know it was up there. Von escalated this to a level that was unseen.

Reactions: yenofwu
Von was pickin on rondo knowing hes an easy target . Von n rondo aint even have real beef with each other from what i seen prior to this .

Reactions: yenofwu
Even if Von didn't die he would be locked up right now on a Rico, that nigga chapter was done regardless.
He might have gotten out of that situation because now they’re saying some other dude made the call and it was really about a woman and not about a paid hit.

He might have gotten out of that situation because now they’re saying some other dude made the call and it was really about a woman and not about a paid hit.
That dude made the call but the O Block dudes mobilized quickly for the bounty and they got paid by Von for carrying out the hit