Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
discipline

in environments like that you need a man to pull rank.
i dont mean a grown male knucklehead...cuz thats why we here now.

i mean an old head that will settle shit down and make dudes talk or fight it out.....cool their egos ....and take a loss like a man.

no dis to any women ...but it comes a time when a woman cant do that for certain dudes.

where is the healthy fear of consequence?
shit where the vision of hope or something bigger.

they have nothing to look forward to.

and if they do have opportunities....for some reason its easy to throw it away. i think that comes with lack of guidance and disciple.

Welp that was the plan I think a lot of their old heads are dead or in jail. Shit crazy

Welp that was the plan I think a lot of their old heads are dead or in jail. Shit crazy
even still..

i think the people with influence are kinda failing because they were failed.

i think any of them dudes can change with the right influence and person speaking to them,

what tf did he see in Asian Doll. His baby momma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asian Doll

I beg to differ if he was ignorant or not.

Thing is that when gangs and violence surround you and everybody you know is down with that culture, it's normal

All them niggas be talking bout they got 100 bodies.Nobody knows really besides him.

He's not a serial killer by the definition of what a serial killer is either way.
What does I beg to differ on if he was ignorant or not mean? (Honest question)

when I said he was not ignorant, I meant he was not ignorant of the ramifications of his actions and the impact they would have on his opps lives and their family’s. In fact he was articulate on how it would hurt them, their kids and their moms. And that if his opps gang comrades cried they were “bitches”.

I find it ironic that if white people see black people as ONLY capable of doing something because of how the “black culture” is flawed, we label that as racist- but when we talking about a dude that said me murdered at least 7 guys (do your research - he named at least 3 on line and did time for another- he wasn’t lying - the streets kept score... king von wasn’t lying- he was a legit demon) y’all make it out that he was influenced by his surroundings. Two things can be true... you can be influenced by surroundings and NOT kill people: king von was good to his folks (gave money and took care of Oblock) and dealt death to his opps (see 63 and possibly even Duck). Naw he wasn’t influenced by his surroundings- he had nothing to prove or pressure - he was the exactly who he said he was and the rest were keeping up with him. In his final moments he was the aggressor- no one was pushing him. He was celebrating and heard a opp was there and addressed it immediately. No questions asked...

serial killer is a term that has multiple meanings

four main types of serial killers based by the type of crime they commit are as follows: thrill seekers, mission-oriented, visionary killers, and power/control seekers

king Von killed multiple people over a period of time following a pattern- they all fell within a demographic too - which is another sign of a serial killer- and appeared to be compelled to do it-

people don’t understand mental illness enough and they historically dismiss mental illness in the black community- honestly I see racism in this. Even black people don’t see how they have been convinced to see black people doing something as egregious as murder and chalk it up to community or peer pressure but if a white person does similar killings they look into their mental state. I’m not saying you are doing that but when you dismiss king von as not a serial killer I ask what would he half to do to be considered a serial killer? Eat the body?

“he already smokin tookah”

he was already doing the trophy thing- killed someone apparently and wore dudes necklace- trophy hunting

admitted it online - said he killed a person wrote their name in code - said oct was crazy wonder who gets it in nov-

rapped about being compelled-

Not sure what else von needed to do to prove he was a demon and had a mental illness.

most of us on this board that are actually black have been around gangs - it’s normal in our community- but not all of us murdering people - if we all being influenced why are only a smalllll few killing people? I would suggest to you it’s the same in the black as in the white community. Mental illness - the mentally ill % are probably equal regardless of race. The difference is, since it is accepted in the black community- a black mentally ill person can kill and find acceptance in the general public because we are considered dangerous animals anyway... where as they will try to get help for someone or ostracize a white person... we celebrate dude...

And I’m not talking self defense - this runs deep... if it’s white self defense it’s self defense...

if it’s black self defense is gang violence- that kid that shot von is in jail and Zimmerman is on the street -

wtf ... seriously what in the actual FUCK.

What does I beg to differ on if he was ignorant or not mean? (Honest question)

when I said he was not ignorant, I meant he was not ignorant of the ramifications of his actions and the impact they would have on his opps lives and their family’s. In fact he was articulate on how it would hurt them, their kids and their moms. And that if his opps gang comrades cried they were “bitches”.

I find it ironic that if white people see black people as ONLY capable of doing something because of how the “black culture” is flawed, we label that as racist- but when we talking about a dude that said me murdered at least 7 guys (do your research - he named at least 3 on line and did time for another- he wasn’t lying - the streets kept score... king von wasn’t lying- he was a legit demon) y’all make it out that he was influenced by his surroundings. Two things can be true... you can be influenced by surroundings and NOT kill people: king von was good to his folks (gave money and took care of Oblock) and dealt death to his opps (see 63 and possibly even Duck). Naw he wasn’t influenced by his surroundings- he had nothing to prove or pressure - he was the exactly who he said he was and the rest were keeping up with him. In his final moments he was the aggressor- no one was pushing him. He was celebrating and heard a opp was there and addressed it immediately. No questions asked...

serial killer is a term that has multiple meanings

four main types of serial killers based by the type of crime they commit are as follows: thrill seekers, mission-oriented, visionary killers, and power/control seekers

king Von killed multiple people over a period of time following a pattern- they all fell within a demographic too - which is another sign of a serial killer- and appeared to be compelled to do it-

people don’t understand mental illness enough and they historically dismiss mental illness in the black community- honestly I see racism in this. Even black people don’t see how they have been convinced to see black people doing something as egregious as murder and chalk it up to community or peer pressure but if a white person does similar killings they look into their mental state. I’m not saying you are doing that but when you dismiss king von as not a serial killer I ask what would he half to do to be considered a serial killer? Eat the body?

“he already smokin tookah”

he was already doing the trophy thing- killed someone apparently and wore dudes necklace- trophy hunting

admitted it online - said he killed a person wrote their name in code - said oct was crazy wonder who gets it in nov-

rapped about being compelled-

Not sure what else von needed to do to prove he was a demon and had a mental illness.

most of us on this board that are actually black have been around gangs - it’s normal in our community- but not all of us murdering people - if we all being influenced why are only a smalllll few killing people? I would suggest to you it’s the same in the black as in the white community. Mental illness - the mentally ill % are probably equal regardless of race. The difference is, since it is accepted in the black community- a black mentally ill person can kill and find acceptance in the general public because we are considered dangerous animals anyway... where as they will try to get help for someone or ostracize a white person... we celebrate dude...

And I’m not talking self defense - this runs deep... if it’s white self defense it’s self defense...

if it’s black self defense is gang violence- that kid that shot von is in jail and Zimmerman is on the street -

wtf ... seriously what in the actual FUCK.
TLDR

Back