Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
Shit gonna fall on deaf ears regardless
Environments gotta change
Not talking at the end product of those environments

I agree and disagree. Just cause someone doesn't change their actions, immediately after hearing something. Does not mean the seed was not planted. But to your point, the environment must change. The correlation between poverty, crime and mental health needs to be more looked at far as urban areas. I'm sick of hearing about the crime rate and incarceration numbers. But not about how poverty and mental health breeds that shit.

This guy brought up a good point with the autopsy. Who allowed that to happen and why? You know how he died, no need to desecrate his body any further, regardless of whatever shit he did in his life.

Unless there's some extreme foul play, I'd never ok an autopsy on a loved one.

They didn't even stitch him back up properly.

This guy brought up a good point with the autopsy. Who allowed that to happen and why? You know how he died, no need to desecrate his body any further, regardless of whatever shit he did in his life.

Von sis put out the person who did it

None of that shit matter.

Must not see my point.

He's still the end result of a bigger problem.

We turn away from him...We can't complain.
It's so many people who are pretenders because if who they have to be or so deep in an image they can't get themselves out if it but I highly doubt he liked what he liked.

I'm sure we all know killers who once they got away from certain people and environments.....You would never think they were heartless.

Unlike y'all.....I see scared and confused young men who were lead in the wrong direction and failed by friends and old heads.

If the people you look up too are into fuck shit......You will gravitate to that too. It's up to the influencer to turn you away or in a better direction.
But then we also have to look at who they look up to and where are other type examples.

At the end of the day.....These young men will kill us and each other while white people walking poodles a few miles away ...On they way to get gelatos and talk about yoga.

That shit don't bother y'all?
No point to see...

I see an acknowledged and confirmed black man serial killer that had money and health that respected non-black people enough to do legal business with them, fight and murder black people—-at 26 years old. If von didn’t get it by 26 or after the first “beat’ murder case, then what we waiting for?

I honestly want black men to succeed and treat each other with the respect they treat non-black business men when buying those expensive toys...99.9% of us do...I don’t give passes to people that don’t believe BLM...even if they black....and honestly neither should you.

I know this is unpopular but fuck anyone that kills our people for sport....we got too many good men to be idolizing or feeling sympathetic for black men killers.

‘truthfully in 2020, I don’t care why you evil...your actions matter. You acting like von didn’t know the streets beyond o-block...lol

you clearly don’t get it....he wasn’t clout chasing - he was a real demon.

you need to read more Malcolm bro - there is a name for black men likeVon and it ain’t positive.

when I see a white man that hates blacks...I think fuck you too....when I see a black man that kills black men (which is the embodiment of black hate) I think “I’m going through the same struggles you are and you got the got damn audacity to want to harm me or other black people when everyone else is dumping on us”??.
Von the worse of us and it’s not environmental - Michelle Obama from O block man.... stop with the BS...

You need to do some research...I appreciate you discussing this...but I ain’t buying it.

‘I’m also disappointed in Lebron on this subject...he loses credibility on the black struggle when he backs this dude....hypocrisy... the streets watchin...

must be a lot of successful or driven brothers on this site because I expected to get banned... lol

No point to see...

I see an acknowledged and confirmed black man serial killer that had money and health that respected non-black people enough to do legal business with them, fight and murder black people—-at 26 years old. If von didn’t get it by 26 or after the first “beat’ murder case, then what we waiting for?

I honestly want black men to succeed and treat each other with the respect they treat non-black business men when buying those expensive toys...99.9% of us do...I don’t give passes to people that don’t believe BLM...even if they black....and honestly neither should you.

I know this is unpopular but fuck anyone that kills our people for sport....we got too many good men to be idolizing or feeling sympathetic for black men killers.

‘truthfully in 2020, I don’t care why you evil...your actions matter. You acting like von didn’t know the streets beyond o-block...lol

you need to read more Malcolm bro - there is a name for black men likeVon and it ain’t positive.

when I see a white man that hates blacks...I think fuck you too....when I see a black man that kills black men (which is the embodiment of black hate) I think “I’m going through the same struggles you are and you got the got damn audacity to want to harm me or other black people when everyone else is dumping on us”??.
Von the worse of us and it’s not environmental - Michelle Obama from O block man.... stop with the BS...

You need to do some research...I appreciate you discussing this...but I ain’t buying it.

‘I’m also disappointed in Lebron on this subject...he loses credibility on the black struggle when he backs this dude....hypocrisy... the streets watchin...

must be a lot of successful or driven brothers on this site because I expected to get banned... lol
I don't like black on black violence either
Let's not make it seem like von was killing citizens tho
More than likely everyone was in the game(I could be wrong)
Doesn't make it right, ijs
Demons taking out other demons

No point to see...

thats alot of you need to's

if you think i am giving passes ...you dont get what i am saying.
it dont matter if he was 26......that just means hes dug in.

it starts from home and local community.

you saying Michelle is from O block proves my point. she had support to point her in the right direction then she had to build on that.
this guy didnt.....
thats not giving him a pass.....thats trying to understand why we got here.
i dont look at the end result and write them off.
we need to understand them to help others.

everything you wrote i have said 100's of times...so my research is fine.
but what is the solution?
it is others looking at this is a person to be.
it is others who might still have time to not follow this path.

you call him a demon....ok fine.
he wasnt born looking to kill others.
people failed him and we are looking at him as the problem.
the failure was before and around him...and here we are.

That’s the shit that make me mad. I get it humans can be complex and can come off like one person to different people. But damn these guys don’t even be rotten to the core they love their families and kids. But for whatever reason they can’t extend that to people they don’t know and end up shooting each other. Like why niggas hate they self so much so that killing somebody that is just like you is reasonable

You didn’t read a word I said... lol

he wasn’t a innocent or forgotten misunderstood man. He was so bad that other killers feared him...and he enjoyed that.

some people are evil.

again to me BLM So if BLM so little to someone that he would take one, laugh about and then call other people bitches for crying about their love ones... Never mind. You cry for black guys that kill black guys for fun- I’m saving my concern for those trying to escape that BS.

smh—- dude was at the icebox getting that oblock chain made and had all the respect in the world for those sales guys... but would murder you or your son over a glance...black people gotta stop giving black people excuses for destructive bull shit.

too many black men out here getting it and having to fight to succeed and keep it in the real world for us to be still be dealing with dudes who thing killing a black man is acceptable behavior when 2020 had The largest protest in history and it was a BLM protest... how the duck am I gonna celebrate or mourn the dealth of a black serial killer?

wake up bruh...dude was traveled, rich and healthy... he wasn’t ignorant- he knew and he liked it

I beg to differ if he was ignorant or not.

Thing is that when gangs and violence surround you and everybody you know is down with that culture, it's normal

All them niggas be talking bout they got 100 bodies.Nobody knows really besides him.

He's not a serial killer by the definition of what a serial killer is either way.

That’s the shit that make me mad. I get it humans can be complex and can come off like one person to different people. But damn these guys don’t even be rotten to the core they love their families and kids. But for whatever reason they can’t extend that to people they don’t know and end up shooting each other. Like why niggas hate they self so much so that killing somebody that is just like you is reasonable
discipline

in environments like that you need a man to pull rank.
i dont mean a grown male knucklehead...cuz thats why we here now.

i mean an old head that will settle shit down and make dudes talk or fight it out.....cool their egos ....and take a loss like a man.

no dis to any women ...but it comes a time when a woman cant do that for certain dudes.

where is the healthy fear of consequence?
shit where the vision of hope or something bigger.

they have nothing to look forward to.

and if they do have opportunities....for some reason its easy to throw it away. i think that comes with lack of guidance and disciple.

Back