Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
I see why homie let them shots off, Von's people started surrounding Rondo possibly about to stomp him out
Von was known as a real demon. He said it, he lived it, he proved it to some of the hardest in Chiraq. People called Duck old school and dude was mid 20s.
the drill scene aint meant for longevity. these are actual authentic killers and gangsters making music. Not dr dre and ice cube, which would be artist making gangster rap.

i dont think anyone that didnt know Von personally should be mourning him...he killed more young black men than Zimmerman and we wouldnt cry if that dude got zapped.

we really cant have it both ways....Hate white people that kill black people and love black men that are legit black serial killers OF BLACK MEN.

OR im sorry...yall can have it both ways...i cant. BLM... so regardless if they black or not, people that kill and laugh about black men being killed are the enemy.

dude said it himself...he wasnt trying to NOT be a killer...he said he wasnt a civilian. He said people KNEW not to try him because he would KILL them. So what you supposed to do when you beefing with a KNOWN killer? In the ATL they took Von at his word....

Von was known as a real demon. He said it, he lived it, he proved it to some of the hardest in Chiraq. People called Duck old school and dude was mid 20s.
the drill scene aint meant for longevity. these are actual authentic killers and gangsters making music. Not dr dre and ice cube, which would be artist making gangster rap.

i dont think anyone that didnt know Von personally should be mourning him...he killed more young black men than Zimmerman and we wouldnt cry if that dude got zapped.

we really cant have it both ways....Hate white people that kill black people and love black men that are legit black serial killers OF BLACK MEN.

OR im sorry...yall can have it both ways...i cant. BLM... so regardless if they black or not, people that kill and laugh about black men being killed are the enemy.

dude said it himself...he wasnt trying to NOT be a killer...he said he wasnt a civilian. He said people KNEW not to try him because he would KILL them. So what you supposed to do when you beefing with a KNOWN killer? In the ATL they took Von at his word....
Close thread

I felt bad about almost saying this earlier, but after reading through some of the comments I see I'm not the only one who read the writing on the wall. Last week I was watching his video w/ Fivio and for a second I thought " wonder how long it'll be before somebody kills this dude ". I knew of his reputation and just felt like the way these Chicago rap gang niggas move it would only be a matter of time. When the thought crossed my mind I felt kinda fucked up for thinking that about the young dude, but the reality is these little niggas have zero respect for life. To a lot of them kill or be killed is more than a phrase....it's a normality. Then I saw this shit and was like fuck it....ain't no hope for these niggas. Shit is sad af.

Fredo Santana was the most respected out of drill rappers. He never dissed the dead. He don't think he got involved with alot of sht after rap. He was focused more on rap and his hustle. When Fredo passed then even Duck had to show him respect.

Back on topic, Lil Tim did was he supposed to do especially since Von is a known killer. Von and this other dude (forgot his name) were once going back and forth on how many bodies they had like it was a sport to them.

i hear everything you saying.....

but who breaks the cycle?

this man was the way he was because of whatever reason but its clear he had no or bad guidance.

we are blaming the end product of a failure at home and in society.

we as black men should be the last people to throw anyone away or turn our backs on someone or even say people cant be helped especially the way the world looks at us.

we need better options for these kids and better educational tools for them. they need some sort of hope and niggas thinking because they got a nice lil life that shit wont come to them. allow shit like this to go unchecked and it may come right to your doorstep. there is a thing called innocent bystander and bullets dont go after the intended target....it just goes.

at what point are people gonna really be tired of this? it more people saying whatever than its people trying to help, otherwise it wouldnt have to be like this.

remember this thread the next time someone says white people turn a blind eye to the plight of black people. because quite a few of yall are turning a blind eye to the plight of these kids.
we are only as strong as our weakest links.

not proud of it but i called it when he dropped his album that he aint going to last .

If he would've copped out, the same niggas who he diss would clown him for backing down from Quando. Niggas prides be too much.
so basically the same dudes who he took care of would allow him to jeopardize his and their lifestyle over shit they could have done for him....and his other homies steal as soon as he gone.

he loved his block and homies but they didnt love him back......at least not all of them

Did anybody say what Von and Rondo was actually beefing over? These 2 niggas ain't even from the same place. How the fuck they even running into each other enough to beef to this level of gun play?

Back