Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
So I’m guessing the gun was illegal because that 100% looked like self defense.

I would have let some shots off too if a mob came at me like that
How tf is that self defense
Dude came from outta nowhere and popped him

Wait. The dude who shot him wasn’t the one that got stole on?

I think dude came from behind the car but I'm not sure cause it looked like he went down too. The new video just confused shit for me.

Wait. The dude who shot him wasn’t the one that got stole on?
No man
Von punched the rondo cat
I guess his weed carrier came from out the other side of the van while the two were squabbing and being surrounded by a the crowd and shot von.
As soon as he shot von I guess one of the off duties popped the shooter cause he went down soon after he shot von

No man
Von punched the rondo cat
I guess his weed carrier came from out the other side of the van while the two were squabbing and being surrounded by a the crowd and shot von.
As soon as he shot von I guess one of the off duties popped the shooter cause he went down soon after he shot von
He was down for a lil min too if von was rolling deep as dude says they should've got to him

The shit just seemed unnecessary af

I know von ain't an innocent cat from what I've been seeing online(dude asking social media how many bodies they think he has smh) but rondo mans really ain't had to come out shooting.
Quando life wasn't in danger the most it would've been an ass whooping

Wish niggaz would learn
giphy.gif

The shit just seemed unnecessary af

I know von ain't an innocent cat from what I've been seeing online(dude asking social media how many bodies they think he has smh) but rondo mans really ain't had to come out shooting.
Quando life wasn't in danger the most it would've been an ass whooping

Wish niggaz would learn
giphy.gif

When real life killers involved. That shit goes out the window.

matter of fact. When you live a certain life or reach a certain age all fights is life and death.

When real life killers involved. That shit goes out the window.

matter of fact. When you live a certain life or reach a certain age all fights is life and death.
That doesn't make any sense seeing as tho von is apparently a real life killer and he only went to throw hands

That doesn't make any sense seeing as tho von is apparently a real life killer and he only went to throw hands
from what i heard von said when he sees rondo hes going to beat up like a lil boy

Lmao.

Bruh. This real life beef. Ain’t no fair fight popping off. This eat or be eaten.

he walked up and stole dude.

you can’t tell him and his boys to match the same level. When you with the shit everything is on the table.

Or
Or
Or

They just had a regular fight. I didn’t see anybody getting treated like a lil boy.
You think if rondo was holding his own his boy would've came out and shot von?
After the first swing that fight was one sided and over

Yes. Because that’s what shooter do. They shot.

And that was just a regular fight bruh.

von was ready to run into rondo it jus so happen he was right
if rondo was holdin own von boys would helped more . the shooter still would of shot regardless

Back