Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
I haven't heard the whole interview from the manager but the part I heard it's not putting Von in a positive light in the situation. Dude needed to be quiet

It's up to the people getting the money to weed out the fuck niggas on the team and get rid of them off the team.
thats a lose lose situation.

cause like tsu said...you dont know whos down until shit gets tight.
but before then.....they all riding.

and then when you cut niggas ...you acting funny.

so if ti aint the guy to speak on this who should?
i mean even tho he did dirt....i thought niggas always talking that...you aint walk my walk so you cant speak on the streets shit.
but then when a street nigga says dont do something i been there.......but he was in them streets when he was young too.

this is all crazy and wont ever stop. everyone has a reason to not listen.

TI got in a fight in Ohio which led to a shootout

Never heard about him shooting up somebody's grandma's bday party though

so if ti aint the guy to speak on this who should?
i mean even tho he did dirt....i thought niggas always talking that...you aint walk my walk so you cant speak on the streets shit.
but then when a street nigga says dont do something i been there.......but he was in them streets when he was young too.

this is all crazy and wont ever stop. everyone has a reason to not listen.

Was just having a similar convo last week. I never understood why people focus more on the messenger than the message. Don't get me wrong...I get it...but I guess that's just not me. In reality the truth can come from anywhere. People need to learn how to separate the gem from the jeweler.

Halfway thru Von's manager's interview with AK... this shit is just plain out foolery. Unbelievable!
Like, all around just stupid. Shit could have been avoided ten times over.

I'm just hearing a little bit of the interview when his manager said that one of Von's boys told him that Quando was there. Von most definitely moved wrong that night. As the bread winner, you never get your hands dirty. All them niggas were eating off of Von. When Von gave them $100,000, it look like he gave them allowance. Earlier today, a couple of poeple said they would've stayed there. Nobody know what they'll do until they are in that situation or experienced it before. Most gon get away from the area to prevent getting hit. I don't understand it, these rappers have all of this money, and party everyday yet stay focus on the bullshit for gratification

I'm just hearing a little bit of the interview when his manager said that one of Von's boys told him that Quando was there. Von most definitely moved wrong that night. As the bread winner, you never get your hands dirty. All them niggas were eating off of Von. When Von gave them $100,000, it look like he gave them allowance. Earlier today, a couple of poeple said they would've stayed there. Nobody know what they'll do until they are in that situation or experienced it before. Most gon get away from the area to prevent getting hit. I don't understand it, these rappers have all of this money, and party everyday yet stay focus on the bullshit for gratification
need better oldheads.

we all need to make sure to speak positive into youngins....and if the childs mom has issue with that......she needs to be seen as police.

i say that because her not allowing men to do the job of being elders in the community....them police coming to either get her child or get the child her child hurt.

we gotta stop looking the other way.

But he was older than Von when that happened

can’t wag ur finger at niggas doing the same shit u used to do when u were their age

As a OG, you can school the youth on shit you did wrong when you were younger. However, there is a certain way to do it. Gilly's approach was more respectful n came from a place of concern for all parties involved. T.I just sounded ignant n geographically biased

Back