Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
This.

Don't believe the hype. The shit ain't that complicated. He was just a dusty young nigga who got in too deep and ratted on everybody. The end.
What funny is people that hate 69 purposely forget that the feds been had an informant in that group giving them info. They were going down with or without 69s help.

Sorry but of this take is stupid. Dude acting like this is a video game or movie. If shots randomly go off, unless you train all the time for it and went in the situation expecting a shoot out, everyone is gunna take cover and or run. Thats just human nature.
I do agree with him about pretty much everything else. Especially about people saying they got kids when shit hit the fan. Take yo ass inside and out the lifestyle if you care about yo kids that much.

i really hope durk learns from this and focus on his music and his family . He still facing the murder charge and i do believe the feds looking into the whole OTF/oblock with them killini fbgduck

]i dont believe this anymore . i think he jus dont wanna go back . when kevin gates was done his first charge he had an warrent in chicago and they sent him there to face his case.
They not gonna send for him for the kind of charges he got

kevin had like a gun charge

Lol how very chatty patty of u
TI aint say nothing wrong
If a bunch nawlins niggaz came to the chi shooting shit up as much as y'all already kill each other enough, y'all would have a problem with that
this the same TI who went to Flips hood and got into a fight w his crew?
anyway
Time and place u gotta know when to say shit and when to hold shit

Remember when I posted that vid of Pop Smoke getting slapped in his RIP thread and niggas went to the mods and asked for my banning

this the same TI who went to Flips hood and got into a fight w his crew?
anyway
Time and place u gotta know when to say shit and when to hold shit

Remember when I posted that vid of Pop Smoke getting slapped in his RIP thread and niggas went to the mods and asked for my banning
idk who did that but u should of had some respect .

TI said it at the wrong time tho I don’t know if it’s a lot of rappers going to ATL to get shot. But then again King Von and Lil Durk are cool and Durk has a murder charge.

So while he is right you gotta have a lil more tact.

TI said it at the wrong time tho I don’t know if it’s a lot of rappers going to ATL to get shot. But then again King Von and Lil Durk are cool and Durk has a murder charge.

So while he is right you gotta have a lil more tact.
Fuck dat
Atl full of transplants
These chi town rappers known for the dumbshit
Look how much havoc that fat precious looking producer caused
I'm sure they got their own problems and are tired of people coming in adding to the drama

Back