Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
Fuck dat
Atl full of transplants
These chi town rappers known for the dumbshit
Look how much havoc that fat precious looking producer caused
I'm sure they got their own problems and are tired of people coming in adding to the drama

and that’s cool but is a way to say things I just think he could’ve phrased it differently to avoid anybody getting in their feelings.

Ain’t Atlanta the Same city that killed its very own Marlo over the summer? T.I. just need to keep his mouth close because he makes no sense sometimes. He the type to read the dictionary for a whole week and think he a Philosopher now.

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
and that’s cool but is a way to say things I just think he could’ve phrased it differently to avoid anybody getting in their feelings.
Meh
I can see me getting mad death threats if I was on twitter cause them niggaz need to be told to save their drama for their own fuck ass blocks/city

Meh
I can see me getting mad death threats if I was on twitter cause them niggaz need to be told to save their drama for their own fuck ass blocks/city
But the ATL niggas the ones that came looking for trouble

Tip a grown ass man homie
Bro ain't supposed to progress from being a young dumb nigga?
Nobody got shot anyway so bad example. Nothing wrong with throwing hands
But he was older than Von when that happened

can’t wag ur finger at niggas doing the same shit u used to do when u were their age

This the same TI who best friend killed a nigga at his grandma bday party after a scuffle

he left got the strap and shot up someone s grandma bday party

But he was older than Von when that happened

can’t wag ur finger at niggas doing the same shit u used to do when u were their age
This the same TI who best friend killed a nigga at his grandma bday party after a scuffle

he left got the strap and shot up someone s grandma bday party
Lol u trying hard af to put down TI for saying shit against it.
Tf ti best friend actions gotta do with him?
And again these new niggaz is on another level from what ti did.
Just saw a vid title on worldstar supposedly of some cat named 600 beezy or breezy taking a road trip to baton rouge to press someone lmao.

These new niggaz out of their minds

alot of ppl comparing the situation to pac because of how the shit went down. one of von homies told that quando rondo is here von jumps out the very quick and within exiting the car runs into rondo and the fight took place

He did tell them niggas where his location was but they showed up with a gun knowing they was going to kill him. Von was throwing hands, that killing shit was what the ATL niggas was on

he got killed at the after hours spot not the same spot he was performing at

He did tell them niggas where his location was but they showed up with a gun knowing they was going to kill him. Von was throwing hands, that killing shit was what the ATL niggas was on
Idt either group is from the A.
The quando cat wiki just said Georgia, buttfuxville nh
They both out of towners
I would tell em keep their fuck shit outta my city too

i believe von thought rondo was a pussy that he got one up on him but clearly that wasn't the case.

Back