Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
Heaven? Sorry to say but your man slid & allegedly got bodies on him.

OIvK.gif

Not that it matters a whole bunch but I really hope this shit don’t stem from some females smh

How often do niggas beefing not involve a woman in some way? Shit half the reason niggas was sending so many subs and shots at Drake is because he was fucking their girls ie Common mad about Drake smashing Serena Williams

How often do niggas beefing not involve a woman in some way? Shit half the reason niggas was sending so many subs and shots at Drake is because he was fucking their girls ie Common mad about Drake smashing Serena Williams

Bro....3 dudes got murked....we not talking some bars and personals here and there....like I said, not that it’s any better but if 3 dudes lost their lives over some females....smh

Bro....3 dudes got murked....we not talking some bars and personals here and there....like I said, not that it’s any better but if 3 dudes lost their lives over some females....smh

The shit holds true in these instances too. A good number of times 2 niggas have got to beefing a woman was involved in some way. It ain't like it's some big secret niggas will do stupid shit in the name of their ego being hurt behind something involving a woman

Nip and Von ain't the same.

Nip wasn't an active gang member and was building up his area.

Also no direct bodies were put on NIp,not saying he never caught one,but he was known more as a fighter than a shooter from what I hear.

Nip had stores,burger joints,dispensaries and etc and actually is/was helping ppl and his neighborhood.

Von was an active gang banger,not saying his death means nothing though.

Nip and Von ain't the same.

Nip wasn't an active gang member and was building up his area.

Also no direct bodies were put on NIp,not saying he never caught one,but he was known more as a fighter than a shooter from what I hear.

Nip had stores,burger joints,dispensaries and etc and actually is/was helping ppl and his neighborhood.

Von was an active gang banger,not saying his death means nothing though.

To me their situation are the sane. Nip had all of that and still let streets trick him off .

Back