Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

again, forrest whitaker was there with him....the mother knew who that was.....

the dad dead, the son gone... shit is just a tough break..

nigga was moving guns n shit... could have told her it was part of the game

I dont remember that shit. Show me the scene

His dad was a war dog.
He got sent away. He didn't leave.
I see it like I see them religion that let their flock leave the compound to experience life on the outside, some comeback some dont.

He made a life for himself and fought to preserve said life. Problem is, Erik could have had a better life in Wakanda.

Du...

At some point you gon have to hold N'Jobu accountable for his piss poor planning.

Dude was making moves like a pawn, when he should have been moving like a Knight, hell even a Rook can take a King.

N'Jobu tried to counter the will of the thrown from an apartment unit.

Hid his son from the thrown.

Sold wakandan tech to gangs.

Tried to murder the king to escape judgment, while knowing he had a kid.

If anyone failed Killmonger it was his father, not the thrown.

T'Chaka defended himself. Period.
then kill the child too

He was moving like a henchmen instead of person with higher power.

You wanna help, Go back to country and get the support to do it

Du...

At some point you gon have to hold N'Jobu accountable for his piss poor planning.

Dude was making moves like a pawn, when he should have been moving like a Knight, hell even a Rook can take a King.

N'Jobu tried to counter the will of the thrown from an apartment unit.

Hid his son from the thrown.

Sold wakandan tech to gangs.

Tried to murder the king to escape judgment, while knowing he had a kid.

If anyone failed Killmonger it was his father, not the thrown.

T'Chaka defended himself. Period.

i agree with you, but did you quote the right post?

i can never tell with you these days lol

I see it like I see them religion that let their flock leave the compound to experience life on the outside, some comeback some dont.

He made a life for himself and fought to preserve said life. Problem is, Erik could have had a better life in Wakanda.
Ahhj

His dad didn't teach him about wakanda is what you saying? Just mentioned it but not teach?

my .02...

its funny how discussions like these stem from people who had no context about the characters in these marvel films.

was the person that made the tweet familiar with BP prior to the movie? The movie came out what...2 years ago..did she just see it or something?

maybe that makes a difference, maybe it doesn't...idk

but i know why a lot of people were legit hyped for the movie when it was announced and when it came out

then there were those who were hyped about it so that they didnt feel left out

at no point watching that movie i thought to myself..."damn killmonger is a dick to females"...when he killed his gf or whatever, i just looked at it as "he really dont give a fuck" and left it at that

Hell, Nino was fucking some chick he knew his brother GMoney liked. I never tried to correlate what he did to some niggas i know irl b/c why??

You didn't do that because you seem to have common sense and we all know unfortunately "common sense ain't so common"

right, she knew who Killmonger was

i think Thor thought you were saying they showed killmongers mom
thor keep sayin they cant take a child from his mother, but they just killed his father....

so either kill the child and the mom as well, or you take the child and tell the mother tough break

Back