Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

dude was the son of a prince of wakanda... to not honor his claim would have been another sin of the nation....

thy was fucking up under t'chaka's management
What saved him in the first place was that he brought the man responsible for killing T’Chaka.

Ah...

So again... This is all due to N'Jobu not doing his fucking job and staying on mission.

Had he done so, his "wife" would be a non issue and the same with Erik.

You are arguing about one mans emotional response to his own shitty decision making ability.

They didn't explicitly say it but they Koogler talked about it in the commentary according to that article I posted

Yea. Dude got his own country-men killed so he can help in Oakland and attacked the King.

He had the resources to create change but didnt use his head

I need watch this movie over again with all this shit yall talking.

Funny enough I rewatched it this weekend too after seeing another Netflix special They Gotta See Us about the evolution of black film making. I had no clue this convo even happened on Twitter til I saw the RTs

Funny enough I rewatched it this weekend too after seeing another Netflix special They Gotta See Us about the evolution of black film making. I had no clue this convo even happened on Twitter til I saw the RTs

Is that doc They Gotta See Us any good? I've been meaning to check it out

I wonder if its misogynistic for me to go out and buy my wife something because she not on this over top bullshit some of these women be on.

He had to wait to King let him know his mission was over.

Just in case the King left dude still had a mission to do
Nigga had jokes

"Who these Grace Jones looking chicks?" man fuck that nigga

Wasn't no more work to do.

He knew Eric mom was in jail... And he knew they were coming to serve homie up...

Back